2018 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it. Barlow recently won the time trial, looks on track for round 1. Could be the top scoring fwd if things go right. 110+ perfect scenario
Big doubt for me on Barlow ....30 yo player coming back from a year off, who is coming off injury & form issues with Freo ?

Big doubt for me on Barlow ....30 yo player coming back from a year off, who is coming off injury & form issues with Freo ?
No Gaz to steal the points makes him even more enticing. Barlow is just a ball magnet. Pure footballer.

95+ avg easily

No Gaz to steal the points makes him even more enticing. Barlow is just a ball magnet. Pure footballer.

95+ avg easily
Poor pace b4 the broken leg .......slow players in the midfield is why he was stationed at HF at Freo ....the big unknown is where will the new coach play him ? .....the PS is unlikely to give us those answers

Poor pace b4 the broken leg .......slow players in the midfield is why he was stationed at HF at Freo ....the big unknown is where will the new coach play him ? .....the PS is unlikely to give us those answers
GC need experienced hard bodies to protect the kids in the center square. I see Barlow as a major beneficiary of that. But I can see why you would have queries, wait & see for sure.

GC need experienced hard bodies to protect the kids in the center square. I see Barlow as a major beneficiary of that. But I can see why you would have queries, wait & see for sure.
You would think the prime GC Midfielders will be:
Hanley .....big with pace
Rosa
Lachie Weller
David Swallow
Jarrod Lyons
Aaron Hall
Will Brodie .....maybe developmental preference over Barlow?

You would think the prime GC Midfielders will be:
Hanley .....big with pace
Rosa
Lachie Weller
David Swallow
Jarrod Lyons
Aaron Hall
Will Brodie .....maybe developmental preference over Barlow?
Lol Rosa is a spud.

Do it. Barlow recently won the time trial, looks on track for round 1. Could be the top scoring fwd if things go right. 110+ perfect scenario
Interesting prospect is Aaron Young. If he plays as a midfielder in a team with an average list, he could get some big scores. At SANFL level he was absolutely destroying it as a mid with 40 disposals, clearances tackles and goals. Didn't get the go in the mid at Port, but I will definitely be putting him on my watch list.

Didn't Barlow just finish 2nd in the latest time trial or endurance run? Not quick but has a tank to run through the middle. Stewart Dew will be good for Suns, I think Barlow will go back as an extractor and could push good numbers, especially for forward eligibility

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Barlow just finish 2nd in the latest time trial or endurance run? Not quick but has a tank to run through the middle. Stewart Dew will be good for Suns, I think Barlow will go back as an extractor and could push good numbers, especially for forward eligibility
Correctomando, this is what first got my nipples stiff and onboard the Starlow train. Havent looked back since toot toot mudda feckers/

Also whilst we're on the subject of forwards the lack of Buddy Franklin in teams has got me thinking maybe i should start with him, the problem is who i drop for him. Predicament town, population me.

Also whilst we're on the subject of forwards the lack of Buddy Franklin in teams has got me thinking maybe i should start with him, the problem is who i drop for him. Predicament town, population me.

I don't want nothing to do with the buddy roller coaster this year. I just want a nice, consistent, stress free 100 a week.

*coming from a guy with punchable in his team

Also whilst we're on the subject of forwards the lack of Josh 'the bearded god' Kennedy in teams has got me thinking maybe i should start with him, the problem is i would drop kick everyone of you for him. Predicament town, population me.

+2

Liked twice cause you're a classic kenty!!

You don't drop Buddy , Buddy drops you bruvs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back