2018 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But everyone said he walked away from AFL :drunk:
not everyone, that was me and that was 2nd hand info from a mate who said it was a rumour.

ill cop that it was wrong.

I still wont be looking at him due to the fact that i think he might take leave throughout season if anything happens to his dad or family

not everyone, that was me and that was 2nd hand info from a mate who said it was a rumour.

I still wont be looking at him due to the fact that i think he might take leave throughout season if anything happens to his dad or family
I actually read it on the Hawks board.

But you're right, would be a gutsy move Mav!

Your sources are s**t

There is a thread on Hawks board that would give the impression so if that many Hawks got it wrong its no wonder others have. For most, the silence was deafening and meant he wasnt coming back. Am looking forward to seeing how a few defend their position.:rolleyes:
Insert MJ popcorn gif here

There is a thread on Hawks board that would give the impression so if that many Hawks got it wrong its no wonder others have. For most, the silence was deafening and meant he wasnt coming back. Am looking forward to seeing how a few defend their position.:rolleyes:
Insert MJ popcorn gif here
funny how people cant take it when they are wrong about something. Shows more humility to be able to accept when you are wrong

clearly, but not as s**t as the Saints

#Ryder2Gray
Carn the paer

OilyMediocreAurochs-size_restricted.gif

funny how people cant take it when they are wrong about something. Shows more humility to be able to accept when you are wrong
Right on brother.

I'm never wrong myself, for example if I pick a player that is s**t SC, I know it's the players fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On topic: Greene vs JJK if you had to pick one?

One will miss 3-5 weeks through suspension
One might as well miss 3-5 weeks due to having crappy games amongst the monster scores

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I'd rather be on the Greene coaster though.

I reckon this is right, but he burnt a fair few of us last year with the undisciplined stuff, has me hesitating.

Its the Trust in the "punchable head" year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back