2018 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew he was real!!!

Patterson%E2%80%93Gimlin_film_frame_352.jpg

Was never on the Christensen bandwagon, just looked up that he has averaged 93, 91 and 87, along with 80 in 2016 without injury games included. There is a downward trend, but no Rockliff will only help his on-ball scoring I would think. Think we will have some decent FWD rookies so does one dare slide him in a F3, or play it safe at F4.

Was never on the Christensen bandwagon, just looked up that he has averaged 93, 91 and 87, along with 80 in 2016 without injury games included. There is a downward trend, but no Rockliff will only help his on-ball scoring I would think. Think we will have some decent FWD rookies so does one dare slide him in a F3, or play it safe at F4.
wooooord i now call him Harley 'better behaved and less risk' Bennel.

F4 maybe. Isn't Lobb sorta injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any interest in Mundy?

Freo supporters, is Mundy likely to see much time on ball this year?

The only thing Dinosaur Mundy is good for these days is gags on the Freo Dokers Facebook page and kicking game winning snags after the siren against the Tiges.

Remember when he was randomly a top tier premo one year? What a wild time.

Anyways, * that guy.

If you're willing to risk Lids and his dodgy calf I'd imagine he'd be likely to slide back for Williams.

He played in the backline for 71% of their finals games.

While I think he's a far better player and scorer as a HFF, if his body allows him, he'll rack up points across HB.

If you're willing to risk Lids and his dodgy calf I'd imagine he'd be likely to slide back for Williams.

He played in the backline for 71% of their finals games.

While I think he's a far better player and scorer as a HFF, if his body allows him, he'll rack up points across HB.
Will add 10 games to his talley of 20 games over the last 3 years.
Not even interested in the slightest.

Does any one know what the issues is with R Lobb. Have seen a few comments stating he isn’t back to full training or injured?
Really wanted him to be F4
Can someone please enlighten me

Does any one know what the issues is with R Lobb. Have seen a few comments stating he isn’t back to full training or injured?
Really wanted him to be F4
Can someone please enlighten me
"Ruckman Rory Lobb is also being monitored closely and is yet to join the main group due to a groin problem.

The West Australian missed four games during the middle of last season with the same injury, and with the 24-year-old expected to take over from the retired Shane Mumford as the Giants' first choice ruckman this year, the club is taking no chances with the athletic big man."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back