Position 2024 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Macrae end up playing in the Doggies VFL game this weekend? Any idea how he went?
Read up on the Doggies board. Played well without being outstanding, a bit midfield as well as behind the ball. The poster reckons he doesn't get named given the competition for spots in the midfield based on the performance.

Did Macrae end up playing in the Doggies VFL game this weekend? Any idea how he went?
Ripped it up if I remember correctly, one of the Dogs fans on here posted something but can’t recall who it was

Looking at post above clearly I remember completely wrong 🤣

Anyone thinking of jumping on H McKay as a starting selection.

Has a low break even and Carlton have a very soft first 6 games….
Been in my team since opened. Working up the ground on top of goal kicking was enough, now doing some ruck work to stay involved even more. With the uncertainty around forward options, have him locked, along with Jackson.

thoughts on malcolm rosas this year? not expecting a huge ave from him gunna be inconsistent while developing his game still, but alot of talent and i think dima can get the best out of him this season maybe av around the 70-80 mark or is that wishful thinking

thoughts on malcolm rosas this year? not expecting a huge ave from him gunna be inconsistent while developing his game still, but alot of talent and i think dima can get the best out of him this season maybe av around the 70-80 mark or is that wishful thinking

For 288k for someone who played Rd0 there would be 50 better forward picks

Kid can play, but sc forward pocket goal sneaks are not SC friendly

Shop elsewhere imho

Talented but injury prone. Not sure Dimma has been that impressed with him either, but he plays because the Suns don't have very good small forwards.

Very likely to miss games imo.

I feel like it's time to be burnt by Heeney again, on the train
Proud Of You Yes GIF

I feel like it's time to be burnt by Heeney again, on the train
Although we can't bank his R0 score, it has at least reduced his BE to 30. That can't be a bad thing! This year he could be the real thing. Even if he is ultimately not a worthy keeper I hope to gain some early ground with him. Could potentially go big with Bomber's at SCG and Eagles in Adelaide.

Although we can't bank his R0 score, it has at least reduced his BE to 30. That can't be a bad thing! This year he could be the real thing. Even if he is ultimately not a worthy keeper I hope to gain some early ground with him. Could potentially go big with Bomber's at SCG and Eagles in Adelaide.
I don't really understand a player having a break even after one score. He could score -50 next week and he's broken even. His score won't change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really understand a player having a break even after one score. He could score -50 next week and he's broken even. His score won't change
His starting was some multiple of the Magic Number (MN), in this case 87, his BE. With price changes after 2 rounds there would be no price change if he scored 174 (2 x 87)

He has already scored 144 so only has to score 30 to reach par. (New score - 30) x MN will be the initial price change. So after 2 rounds there will be a new price, {original price plus price change), which will be some multiple of MN, his new BE. There is a formula for subsequent changes. Basically scores are cycled out of calculations after 2 rounds. Beating BE is good, missing it is bad.

This is why rookies are the main drivers of team value growth. 124k rookie BE =23.

With R0 we have a partial free hit picking our starting team. Gulden for example missed his BE by 40 so may drop in price, but ultimately be a good pick.

Lyons looks an attractive stepping stone as long as gets games. Current BE 46, scored 106. Say he scores 86 this round. His initial price rise will be 55k plus he is producing a handy score.

Magic Number changes downwards as the total price pool remains at 10 million, despite rookies inflating in price. Maybe 8% down at the end of the season. So premos will drop that amount in value if they maintain their starting average.

All in the rules somewhere!

Thoughts on starting rankine F1?

Am I going mad?

Jackson, Heeney, Flanders all have questionable ‘cons’ or bad byes

Rankine had a solid preseason although one praccy was against wet toast

I have Fyfe, J.Harmes, and J. Reid but have the cash to go one of them to Heeney. Who should I upgrade? Cheers.

Fyfe. Doesn't look like he has scoring power anymore and is always broken
Beyond the injury, rest and sub risks Darcy out early hurts Fyfe a fair bit, was dropping it in his lap many times in the PS game. Fyfe's avenues to scoring are a bit limited now even as a pure mid, he essentially relies on handballs from stoppages as his main scoring method. Gets some nice scaling with this game style but with very few points in transition and no Darcy early I think his ceiling is capped

Thoughts on starting rankine F1?

Am I going mad?

Jackson, Heeney, Flanders all have questionable ‘cons’ or bad byes

Rankine had a solid preseason although one praccy was against wet toast

I'm also on this mad camp, I'm sort of coming around to him as a possible POD and new role change.

Talk me out of it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back