Position 2024 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk me out of it?

Adelaides fixtures, I think he will start going crazy in about R6, which may be enough time to moo a couple of R0 Syd/Mel/Richmond rookies up to him (I don't think he will have got out of reach by then!). Grab him for Essendon and North and then watch everyone else scramble to get him during his WCE/HAW/RIC R11-13 explosion.

Beyond the injury, rest and sub risks Darcy out early hurts Fyfe a fair bit, was dropping it in his lap many times in the PS game. Fyfe's avenues to scoring are a bit limited now even as a pure mid, he essentially relies on handballs from stoppages as his main scoring method. Gets some nice scaling with this game style but with very few points in transition and no Darcy early I think his ceiling is capped
Yeah Fyfe's been my biggest question mark, I'm thinking of trying to get him bumped up to a big dog, without destroying my structure because i'm liking it at the moment lol

Plan B Netflix GIF by Blown Away

Heeney to Flanders rd 4 is mine.

Round 4

Sydney vs WC
Suns vs GWS

Maybe the week after?
2 possible scenarios:

Heeney goes low, why did I have him in the first place
Heeney goes large, why would I trade him out before it rolls through his price

But the bye in Rd 5 either forces you to bench him or trade him before the WC score rolls through. That's before even considering team upgrades in that week, looking to move on Jordon or Roberts before bye etc

The issue with Flanders is GCS have 3 gun mids who can all improve, can hoover up points and ruin the algorithm like a drunk uncle at a wedding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do we think about Dusty?

Ownership is pretty low which surprises me and I’ve currently got him in.

Round 0, interrupted start etc I get it but he’s going to get genuine midfield minutes and likely to score well enough for a forward surely?

Round 0, interrupted start etc I get it but he’s going to get genuine midfield minutes and likely to score well enough for a forward surely?

and there will likely be some stage of the season where you can pick him up for $100k cheaper than he currently is

Similar to Shai, imo best to hold off until the Tiges round 6 bye to get a good idea of what his mid/fwd ratio settles at. Should be at full fitness by then as well.

Williams didn't make the 23 in the end. Sub will come from Mead, Farrell, Finlayson, Evans and Drew. Would imagine it'll be Mead or Evans.
I had mead locked since day 1 but that bench is scary

I have culled him unfortunetly. If his not sub this week he could easily be sub at some point in the next 4 weeks while SPP is out

So cant risk it

Round 4

Sydney vs WC
Suns vs GWS

Maybe the week after?
Maybe after tonight, heeney is the keeper and Grundy makes way. Want to minimise the premos on their byes early.
Have Jackson at f1 so that will open up the spot for flanders, if he proves to be a must have.

Its not keeping to an exact plan, its just to have a plan to move players on to suit the team and not be stuck holding for the sake of holding.

Maybe after tonight, heeney is the keeper and Grundy makes way. Want to minimise the premos on their byes early.
Have Jackson at f1 so that will open up the spot for flanders, if he proves to be a must have.

Its not keeping to an exact plan, its just to have a plan to move players on to suit the team and not be stuck holding for the sake of holding.
It might be a case of holding Heeney and upgrading Jordon at their bye.

Flanders v Jacko is the last call for me… Where is everyone leaning towards? Already have Heeney/Fisher

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back