Position 2024 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Flanders v Jacko is the last call for me… Where is everyone leaning towards? Already have Heeney/Fisher

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Compromise Shrug GIF

Question - who does everyone see as the 10 best scoring forwards come the end of the season? I started putting a watch list together and after the first 4 it was a lottery. I am keen to hear who everyone thinks they would be!

Question - who does everyone see as the 10 best scoring forwards come the end of the season? I started putting a watch list together and after the first 4 it was a lottery. I am keen to hear who everyone thinks they would be!
I dont think anyone knows yet, as you say its a lottery. I never like including KPFs in top 6

ATM it looks like Heeney, Flanders, Jackson, (maybe) Macrae.

Powell is a decent waiting move.

After that i think we have to wait for a couple of good mids to get DPP status

Heeney
Flanders
Jackson
Powell
Macrae
Daniel
Curnow
And then probably the rest will be DPP additions

Without including DPP additions, based off average

(100 or more)
Jackson
Heeney
Flanders
Powell

Daylight

(90s)
Perkins
Miers
Zorko
Papley
McKay
Curnow
Greene
Fisher

I dont think anyone knows yet, as you say its a lottery. I never like including KPFs in top 6

ATM it looks like Heeney, Flanders, Jackson, (maybe) Macrae.

Powell is a decent waiting move.

After that i think we have to wait for a couple of good mids to get DPP status

Who do you think is in line for DPP later in the year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only good thing about having Sexton ATM is he reminds me of this song:

great song.
Sis had a crush on him.
skinny dude who smoked. no way he could play footy, but a cool song & he made a song for the GREAT movie, True Romance

Does anyone else feel like McKay might end up being a top 6 scoring forward by the end of the year, with how light premos are up forward?

If your answer is yes to that, why aren't we all getting him this week before he gets too expensive?

Does anyone else feel like McKay might end up being a top 6 scoring forward by the end of the year, with how light premos are up forward?

If your answer is yes to that, why aren't we all getting him this week before he gets too expensive?

Never go key forwards right uncle Jiska ? 😉

Never go key forwards right uncle Jiska ? 😉
Never go key forwards unless they play like Nick Riewoldt/Brown and take shitloads of marks up the ground which McKay has been doing.

I'm just looking for a reason to use my 3rd boost in 3 weeks and get rid of Fyfe for McKay...

Never go key forwards unless they play like Nick Riewoldt/Brown and take shitloads of marks up the ground which McKay has been doing.

I'm just looking for a reason to use my 3rd boost in 3 weeks and get rid of Fyfe for McKay...

McKay looks good so far but I'm still not convinced with him as a supercoach pick.

McKay looks good so far but I'm still not convinced with him as a supercoach pick.
Fair enough, just bloody slim pickings for FWD SC premos. No idea who to target when I have Powell/Heeney/Flanders already.

Can't think of anyone who is going to get DPP up there and I'm not paying 600k for Jackson when Darcy is coming back. Only people that interest me are King/Zorko/McKay and I feel like McKay is the best option of those 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back