Position 2024 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Burgess getting a look in with Tilly going down for at least 12 weeks?

We basically recruited for this exact thing and at $130K chopping in the ruck could provide some nice bench points. Could also be not picked and we play Gollant or god forbid the Dragon Berg.

Will be lucky to average 35.

Anybody still starting Flanders?

Jackson without Darcy for me. But I firmly believe Flanders is the 2nd best “expensive” (won’t call him a premo) option still

7621c793-d9e9-4357-bf9c-0aebbe99969b_text.gif

Every year.......

598eb0c9b96873c8faf43c28c6f7abf2.gif
Elephant in the room is that all the preseason circle work.is by and large useless,.particularly this year.
Most efficient approach is to start planning around about now / between Rd 0 and Rd 1, all the grand plans and ingenious tactics in the world fall.over like a house of cards with one or two late shifts.

Last edited:
Elephant in the room is that all the preseason circle work.is by and large useless,.particularly this year.
Most efficient approach is to start planning around about now / between Rd 0 and Rd 1, all the grand plans and ingenious tactics in the world fall.over like a house of cards with one or two late shifts.
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Imagine if there is a glitch and our teams get locked tonight!

Rankine only in 5% of teams has floored me.

Expected plenty more to jump on after his performance last week.

Admittedly, I can see why Fisher is a more appealing option at his price, but the Aaron Hall similarities are so glaring I've convinced myself that a hammy strain is coming by half time of round 3 at the latest.

Wait, how much is this elephant?
What byes does he have? Is he DPP?

We need answers godammit!

Schitts Creek Party GIF by CBC

I bet you must be real fun at parties 😂

Rankine only in 5% of teams has floored me.

Expected plenty more to jump on after his performance last week.

Admittedly, I can see why Fisher is a more appealing option at his price, but the Aaron Hall similarities are so glaring I've convinced myself that a hammy strain is coming by half time of round 3 at the latest.

With Fisher you definitely need a contingency plan. If not prepared to take a Fyfe type or below in the event Fisher goes ping, need 80k in the bank to get a Rankine/Owens type jumping on the best performed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Fisher you definitely need a contingency plan. If not prepared to take a Fyfe type or below in the event Fisher goes ping, need 80k in the bank to get a Rankine/Owens type jumping on the best performed
If he lasts 6-8 weeks he'll be priced higher than Rankine/Owens. If he doesn't there are lots of rookie options as a last resot.

So what are people doing with Jackson, the 3-5 week timeline has thrown me big time.

wait another week to see what the updates are.

in the meantime - have a plan to pivot to him if Shrek is out for an extended period

So what are people doing with Jackson, the 3-5 week timeline has thrown me big time.
My team is 90% set .....Jackson's not part of the final 30 ....two reasons, a) unknown period of lead RUCK ..and b) His scoring as a lead Ruck last year was volatile ....his 149 v BRIS was not with the Big O playing c) and yes I've thrown a 3rd reason ....he's not a value pick, price wise

My team is 90% set .....Jackson's not part of the final 30 ....two reasons, a) unknown period of lead RUCK ..and b) His scoring as a lead Ruck last year was volatile ....his 149 v BRIS was not with the Big O playing c) and yes I've thrown a 3rd reason ....he's not a value pick, price wise
Aren't you starting English?

Agree most have their structures sorted now and he isn't cheap it's not like he is a must have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back