Certified Legendary Thread 2018 Grand Final : West Coast v Collingwood - Wooden Spooners to win Flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously typhoons can GAGF. Had a flight booked to Perth on Sunday but have to leave tonight instead to avoid the storm, meaning I’ll miss the first half of the game.

Will be running out of customs frantically smashing the wifi controls screaming “What’s the f***ing score!!!!??!” Surely the game will be on somewhere in the terminal.

Seriously typhoons can GAGF. Had a flight booked to Perth on Sunday but have to leave tonight instead to avoid the storm, meaning I’ll miss the first half of the game.

Will be running out of customs frantically smashing the wifi controls screaming “What’s the f***ing score!!!!??!” Surely the game will be on somewhere in the terminal.
Yeah Jetstar can get ****ed aswell delayed nearly 2 hours and missed the Parade !

I'm shitting bricks now. Just make tomorrow come already.
Getting closer now and I’m getting nervous..please please get this done Eagles ,every bluebagger in the land is behind you.
Don’t F*** this up it’d be unbearable!
Was zen af all week but the parade and everything today has got me feeling dat dread.
I wouldn't say that I'm in a full-blown panic attack, but if I have a coronary I'll never notice with all the other symptoms.
Thought I was calm and collected about the GF then bam today 2 nervous poos out of nowhere.

Be calm, my children. The way of the Eagle is the way of Victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gov looks fine at training (MCG)..

“The real reason we’re here is to play a game of footy on Saturday for two hours, that’s the only thing we’re focusing on, (not the Grand Final Parade),” Lycett said.

“I think the weather means nothing,” Hutchings said.
“We’re happy to play in 14 degrees, 17 degrees, it doesn’t matter, it’s a Grand Final..."

Gov looks fine at training (MCG)..

“The real reason we’re here is to play a game of footy on Saturday for two hours, that’s the only thing we’re focusing on, (not the Grand Final Parade),” Lycett said.

“I think the weather means nothing,” Hutchings said.
“We’re happy to play in 14 degrees, 17 degrees, it doesn’t matter, it’s a Grand Final..."

These quotes really personify the cold resolve of the club this year.

Happened to me during the 2006 GF, watched the first 2 quarters in the terminal and listened to the last 2 on radio on the plane. Weird flight since roughly 25% of the passengers were doing the same but it was a flight from Sydney to Perth so it was half going for each side...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back