• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Eagles weren't lucky to be here, I mean upright then crossbar on the same FG attempt is standard stuff.....im surprised you can remember how the Saints beat the Steelers when you can't even remember how "lucky" your own team was last week.
After Eagles scored the 2 point conversion that was not paid...Parkey was lucky to get that close. He missed 11 field goals all season. Didn't miss one all game until that

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
* you and your stupid ******* turn overs you stupid campaigners!

Up 14-0 chance to go 21-0 and intercepted, other end, T.D. Just like against the Vikings and Steelers who were in control against the Saints, and now Phili, completely shot themselves in the foot.

Turn over at the end? go * yourself again you miserable bastards.

Must say I enjoyed todays games though. Makes a big difference when you're rested and have spare time. That stupid bitch missus of mine in my ear again yesterday, might have to can the campaigner for good. It was probably her that destroyed my first 2 divisional round matches.

Patriots well I didn't expect much else really. Rivers is a nearly man. Might go to a divisional game, or a Championship, but never goes past that. Good luck chasing Brady and co in Foxborough with fresh legs. He did get done in consecutive years in Boston dating back to 2009/10 & 2010/11, but that's a life time ago now. Rivers and LA/San Diego are the North Melbourne of the NFL.

Phili well as mentioned they ******* blew it. Would have shot my load through the roof if they pulled that off, but even up 14-0, you had that feeling the Saints were always going to win. At any stage of the game really, couldn't see the Eagles getting it done. I would have loved if they did triumph however as I can't stand the Saints despite them producing a brilliant style of Football.

Saints-Rams - Touch Downs galore with scoring getting pounded like a Whore.
Pats-Chiefs - * you Missus Macpotata we're getting a divorce. Not going to spoil these games ya dirty mut.

The best two match up's as the best teams all season and on paper. But gee if Phili got past the Saints they would have liked their chances of going b2b. They would have imo, but it's all if's and but's now.

Booking flights once I post this. Going interstate for a week or two. No campaigners gonna interrupt the Championship games for me. BTW, Aussie Open already started. NFL Playoffs and the Aussie Open - End Zone Baby!

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
**** you and your stupid ******* turn overs you stupid campaigners!

Up 14-0 chance to go 21-0 and intercepted, other end, T.D. Just like against the Vikings and Steelers who were in control against the Saints, and now Phili, completely shot themselves in the foot.

Turn over at the end? go **** yourself again you miserable bastards.

Must say I enjoyed todays games though. Makes a big difference when you're rested and have spare time. That stupid bitch missus of mine in my ear again yesterday, might have to can the campaigner for good. It was probably her that destroyed my first 2 divisional round matches.

Patriots well I didn't expect much else really. Rivers is a nearly man. Might go to a divisional game, or a Championship, but never goes past that. Good luck chasing Brady and co in Foxborough with fresh legs. He did get done in consecutive years in Boston dating back to 2009/10 & 2010/11, but that's a life time ago now. Rivers and LA/San Diego are the North Melbourne of the NFL.

Phili well as mentioned they ******* blew it. Would have shot my load through the roof if they pulled that off, but even up 14-0, you had that feeling the Saints were always going to win. At any stage of the game really, couldn't see the Eagles getting it done. I would have loved if they did triumph however as I can't stand the Saints despite them producing a brilliant style of Football.

Saints-Rams - Touch Downs galore with scoring getting pounded like a Whore.
Pats-Chiefs - **** you Missus Macpotata we're getting a divorce. Not going to spoil these games ya dirty mut.

The best two match up's as the best teams all season and on paper. But gee if Phili got past the Saints they would have liked their chances of going b2b. They would have imo, but it's all if's and but's now.

Booking flights once I post this. Going interstate for a week or two. No campaigners gonna interrupt the Championship games for me. BTW, Aussie Open already started. NFL Playoffs and the Aussie Open - End Zone Baby!

Tennis sucks

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
rqqe34uaiaa21.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 14, 2003
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
LA Angels, Maple Leafs
Three of the games went as expected, but what the heck happened in Foxborough?

That was the worst game planning and coaching effort of the Chargers' season. Did they accidently swap the game plan from the Ravens game the week before? The GOAT feasts on team that sit back in zone coverage and don't bring pressure. Embarrassing. I knew when the Chargers collapsed against Denver it was a sign that the old "San Diego Chokers" DNA was sill around, and that loss would cost them in January. But this wasn't a choke, it was a beatdown.

Back