NFL 2018 NFL - Divisional Round

Who Wins Divisional Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Does the nfl have a contingency plan for the super bowl?
The city of Atlanta might burn itself down before letting either New Orleans or New England win the Lombardi in our city.
Burning it down would improve it

Michael Thomas - 12 receptions for 171 yards and a touchdown (on 16 targets).

Other Saints receivers not named Michael Thomas - 16 receptions for 130 yards (on 21 targets).

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Saints are lucky this year. Pittsburgh game similar turnover occurred when opposition was going to take the lead end of game

Yea, its all been luck, god you post some incredibly stupid s**t.

One of the advantages of finishing the #1 seed is you get to play a team not good enough to win their own division.

We'd want to improve a hell of a lot next week if we're going to go to Atalanta.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Yea, its all been luck, god you post some incredibly stupid s**t.
I didn't say 'all' luck but without the Steelers fumble they don't get number 1 seed and without the number 1 seed they don't get to superbowl. Without missed catch today they get eliminated

I didn't say 'all' luck but without the Steelers fumble they don't get number 1 seed and without the number 1 seed they don't get to superbowl. Without missed catch today they get eliminated

What-ifs for all teams in a season. You lost to a 13-3 team and you were the sixth seed. Grow up

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
What-ifs for all teams in a season. You lost to a 13-3 team and you were the sixth seed. Grow up
You will notice that Saints will get lucky again next week and then again in superbowl. Sometimes it's just a certain teams year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers

Eagles weren't lucky to be here, I mean upright then crossbar on the same FG attempt is standard stuff.....im surprised you can remember how the Saints beat the Steelers when you can't even remember how "lucky" your own team was last week.

Burning it down would improve it
I could say the same about nawleans
At least the smell of ash is an upgrade on the smell of piss and sewage.

Rams v Chiefs is the Superbowl the world needs.

We need new blood in the big dance.
Saints v Pats would give 40+ males the world over hope.

Brees beat Manning in a SB. Beating Brady too would be a fitting cap to his career. Especially in Atlanta. :)

Back