2018 Prospects / Never again list

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Kirby does end up missing this week, can we all say thank you to Tom Ruggles for being so annoying that Kirby hit him in the gut, thus getting him suspended and allowing us to pick Kirby at a cheap price in 2018 :D

Never mind :( Watch Kirby debut this week so there goes another rookie off our lists for 2018 :'(

A letter to myself.

Dear Steve,

Don't be a *head and do what you always do. No more trying to find bargains in your starting side. Enough is enough.

Yes, some of your favourites will have juicy starting prices. Studs like Treloar, Ward and Pittard will tempt you, but please, don't do it.

Regards,
Yourself.

Let this post live on to haunt me ....

1. NO KPF's next year

2. NO Pendles, Ablett, Sloane, Shaw

3. Be patient, don't rush to fill your side with so called premiums, who end up scoring worse than the players they replaced ....thus burning trades

Kelly will be way to expensive to start next with year for mine. I dont recall him being tagged much this year but will start to happen.
It's funny, every time I've watched him play it seems as though there's never a hard tag on him and he gets to run free. Sloane however cops it almost every week, it's madness.

It's funny, every time I've watched him play it seems as though there's never a hard tag on him and he gets to run free. Sloane however cops it almost every week, it's madness.

I swear afl coaches are way beind the 8 ball sometimes. Its like Docherty being allowed to do as he pleased for the first 15 rounds. Or Zorko ffs I lost my s**t when we didnt tag him

I swear afl coaches are way beind the 8 ball sometimes. Its like Docherty being allowed to do as he pleased for the first 15 rounds. Or Zorko ffs I lost my s**t when we didnt tag him
So true, Zorko turns to butter when he's tagged too! Merrett has been copping some attention lately though... guess who's on my team :rolleyes:

So true, Zorko turns to butter when he's tagged too! Merrett has been copping some attention lately though... guess who's on my team :rolleyes:

Yeah now that essendon arent seen as easy beats Zerret has been getting the tag. I was happy with this 90s relatively speaking at least he didnt go full sloane.

Let this post live on to haunt me ....

1. NO KPF's next year

2. NO Pendles, Ablett, Sloane, Shaw

3. Be patient, don't rush to fill your side with so called premiums, who end up scoring worse than the players they replaced ....thus burning trades

Im gonna print that and put in on my fridge!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty similar to posts above.

No Shaw
No Pendles
No KPF's
No players over 28
No trading out top 10 rookies too early .ie. Powell-Pepper
No players that are suspect to the tag - Sloane, Zorko, Zerrett
This is a great post !!!!!!!!!

Yeah now that essendon arent seen as easy beats Zerret has been getting the tag. I was happy with this 90s relatively speaking at least he didnt go full sloane.
This! ......always thought once Essendon were no longer easybeats, Zerrett would get tagged ........beware 2018, Zerrett will be Sloane Mk2 (tagged out)

$403,480 at a 30% discount
Nic Nat Will be an automatic pick, given he could have played this year ......particularly if Coaches were prepared to select Nank this year

This! ......always thought once Essendon were no longer easybeats, Zerrett would get tagged ........beware 2018, Zerrett will be Sloane Mk2 (tagged out)

I think zorko is in danger of that next year too given Brisbanes recent form.

Im still prob start zerrett next year though lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back