2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, spending $500k on D4/F4 will leave you short. I'm not a fan of starting Buddy, you can always grab him mid season discounted after a couple of down weeks. Buddy -> Christensen, who seems pretty safe at F4, will net you just shy of $300k and you will be able to beef Bont/Hanners. I'd use the left over cash to try and squeeze Luke Davies-Uniacke into your mid rookies.

Nice well balanced team though.
Is there a possibility i have to many 500k defenders?

Is there a possibility i have to many 500k defenders?
Not necessarily, all depends on where the rookies line up come Rd1. All being equal, I'd go in with 4 premium defenders. More points back there, 4 averaged 100+ last season where only 1 forward did. A lot of the top 10 priced forwards have question marks about them but the top few defenders all seem pretty solid.

Not necessarily, all depends on where the rookies line up come Rd1. All being equal, I'd go in with 4 premium defenders. More points back there, 4 averaged 100+ last season where only 1 forward did. A lot of the top 10 priced forwards have question marks about them but the top few defenders all seem pretty solid.
Ok i will do as you say tomorrow. I want at least one Swans player though.

Came in here to see crypto talk...hahah you guys on crypto for blokes discord? :D

Crypto is going to impact my SC/DT year i recon...i am far too involved in it to have the time i did previously for SC/DT :(.

Anyways, woooo season is upon us :D

Just share your tips kenty

And yes, I will hold you personally responsible for any losses incurred

Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 11.59.23 PM.png

v1 of 248943.

Think this is a pretty nice little starting spot. Probably take less risks with my final team but i like all the midpricers I've got there at the moment. Vlastuin averaged 92 (including finals) after he came back from injury and settled down back. Still young and should keep improving, also just a bloody good player. Prestia averaged 110 in the last 7 games (inc finals) after we gave him a week off to get that knee right after slowly improving throughout the season. With his knee issues hopefully behind him now, and returning to pre-season looking shredded I think he could be in for a big year. Coniglio at that price for the calibre of player he is, is hard to turn up. Can see him being a more than adequate M8, and I've already got who I think will be the top 4 scorers in there as well. Barlow as a forward is pretty tasty in itself, but then add Gaz leaving and he's all of a sudden their most experienced mid and they should rely pretty heavily on him. Lobb has been discussed, big points on offer as GWS' number 1 ruck as proved in the back end of the year, just infuriating he's not a ruck/fwd. Got some good wriggle room with the rookies there having LOB, LDU, Brodie and Setterfield all there at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

V5

full

any advice would be much appreciated.

Came in here to see crypto talk...hahah you guys on crypto for blokes discord? :D

Crypto is going to impact my SC/DT year i recon...i am far too involved in it to have the time i did previously for SC/DT :(.

Anyways, woooo season is upon us :D
Crypto bros represent :hand: Still not rich yet and im getting impatient.

Dennis ClarkeM you can just copy paste them in here. If they are too large use the Windows image resized tool or just select the file and copy and paste that. Just as you would if moving a file to a hard drive on your computer.
No need to open the file and copy the pic of your team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back