List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Mav is being signed under the new rookie rule as a rookie, we werent permitted to do that with townsend as we are the team who delisted him and we will have to take him in the rookie draft

Anyways, thoughts on Mav for us? Decent depth?
Probably just depth, wouldn’t even say decent. Hasn’t exactly been cut from two premiership contenders in his career.

Would love that result pretty confident M King would leave after 2 years back to Stkilda.
Auction time between Port /Crows and Suns don’t believe Caroline Wilson article she ain’t
Emma Quayle..think Stkilda would take Rozee not with 4 either.

Don’t think it will happen myself .

Not if its both brothers there

Doubt it’s happening myself ..think the Adelaide connection with new coaching appointment
points toward the South Australians being on their radar .

That would throw a spanner in the works!
Makes sense from a GCoast point of view
What doesn't make sense is them taking Rankine
Massive flight risk for them, he would be shattered to end up there
Plus I want him at StK, so that's gotta be taken into account by the Suns!

That would throw a spanner in the works!
Makes sense from a GCoast point of view
What doesn't make sense is them taking Rankine
Massive flight risk for them, he would be shattered to end up there
Plus I want him at StK, so that's gotta be taken into account by the Suns!

Loukoscious v Rankine?

From everything I've heard there are 2 number 1s available, Walsh and King

Rankine, been described as a combo of Betts and McLeod = fk me handy

If im GC

Im taking Rank, Kings x2 and then a couple of SA boys at lower picks to man hug Rank for 5 years. GC need to be far smarter in who they recruit. Luk and Rank are not "close" mates i believe, both Alpha males

Lukscious, the Darling/Gunston kid is a gun at 18s, will he be a gun as a key undersized fwd in a mans world?
FWIW i think Port and Adel will be offering the Saints the earth for pick 4 come 2moro nite

Mav is being signed under the new rookie rule as a rookie, we werent permitted to do that with townsend as we are the team who delisted him and we will have to take him in the rookie draft

Anyways, thoughts on Mav for us? Decent depth?

I dont know how your small defender depth is, but I hope Hardwick considers giving him a go playing in defence. I think he was cruelled by Richo having to play mostly as a defenisve small forward and consequently lost his attacking edge.

Mav has plenty to offer IMO.

Loukoscious v Rankine?

If im GC

Im taking Rank, Kings x2 and then a couple of SA boys at lower picks to man hug Rank for 5 years. GC need to be far smarter in who they recruit. Luk and Rank are not "close" mates i believe, both Alpha males

Lukscious, the Darling/Gunston kid is a gun at 18s, will he be a gun as a key undersized fwd in a mans world?
FWIW i think Port and Adel will be offering the Saints the earth for pick 4 come 2moro nite
So what your saying is that the Suns will
Not take into account MY Wants!

Ungrateful bastards!

Max King is a superstar, so is Lukosius. Luckily for us Carlton is loaded out the front door with talls including Curnow, so common sense says they take the best pure midfielder in Walsh who’s a gun, whilst GCS obviously take the Roo clone along with his best mate and school mate Rankine.
For once we have some luck with the draft, otherwise any other year we’d have to be last on the ladder to land M King.

Carlton are loaded for KPDs but i think they’re light on for key forwards.
Curnow is a gun. McKay has shown a little but jury still out on him. Casboult is shite. McGovern is a medium fwd. Who else they got? I’d be going for a key forward if i were them. Fingers crossed they do anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton are loaded for KPDs but i think they’re light on for key forwards.
Curnow is a gun. McKay has shown a little but jury still out on him. Casboult is shite. McGovern is a medium fwd. Who else they got? I’d be going for a key forward if i were them. Fingers crossed they do anyway

Youve lost it, no offence

They're going Walsh

1, Walsh
2, Rankine
3, King

4...who do Saints take? (Blakely)

5..port??

6..GC, other King (keep the brother bookends for 10 years)

If gc really want the king boys (in a move to try and address retention issues)- they won't leave it to chance- they'll take them at 2 and 3.

I personally think is a distinct possibility they take the twins at 2 and 3.

If they are really serious about hitting the reset button and starting over, it would be a decent, ballsy decision... made less risky by the fact that they just had their chf and chb walk out.
It wouldn't be like they are taking the kings JUST because they are bros... they both genuinely fit a need, and are top 5ish prospects anyway... so it's not a huge stretch taking them a bit early.

If BOb CObb, Triggering Bro, VDS66 and Kegs on Legs love it.......

Then I want to make Love to It!
Whatever it is!
I'm a fan of your discerning nature!

Thoughts Bob Cobb Sir Skid Kilroy Hai_Newman Here2tellyouwhy Keg on legs ?:moustache:

Seriously though, whoever you select I hope you get a champ.:thumbsu:

If he's really good I hope after 2 years he comes to the Pies..........

480578_1c27d1ef8e8e41e295d710c9878f8c8d.jpg

Yeah I know....................

tenor.gif

Loukoscious v Rankine?

If im GC

I think the smart play for gc in terms of retention is lukocious and Rozee - best mates, not Victorian.

If they play smart we really could have an auction on our hands for rankine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back