2018 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of silly penalties harming the big teams

Bit like the penalty to Fabs, had no bearing on the car or the session just a silly error.

I'd be pissed if I were CL.

Scotty is the Ambrose 2002 of today, winning races on pure talent.

It helps having the best car in the field of course. Especially at the Island, he excels there.
Best car in the field ?? The FGX is 3 years old, it's miles behind the Commodore. Scotty is the only guy to make it go fast on a consistent basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penske are so far ahead of any other Ford team it’s not funny. They have an amazing package that kept Coulthard near the top for the majority of last season.
No doubt theyre the leading Ford team, but theyre about the 4th fastest team this season. When you have a cooked CL winning races, Andretti too, and plebs like Percat and Tander going well you know youve got a good car.

Wouldnt say Fabs isnt a good driver either, but he doesnt have the blinding speed of the top guys.

I remember thinking it was lame to use that circuit 22 years ago.

They also call it "SuperNight" :rolleyes:. FMD, The marketing department must be that girl the AFL use in their ads to promote sunday funday football for kids.

Only good race i've seen on the short track was the postie bike race at the Top Gear festival.
Blokes were grabbing the rear spoilers of opponents bikes and pulling themselves forwards lol

No doubt theyre the leading Ford team, but theyre about the 4th fastest team this season. When you have a cooked CL winning races, Andretti too, and plebs like Percat and Tander going well you know youve got a good car.

Wouldnt say Fabs isnt a good driver either, but he doesnt have the blinding speed of the top guys.
That’s because Fabs is too timid on the track. He needs to be more aggressive!

lol the Penske cars are rockets and with Red Bull are easily the top 2 in the field. Scotty is amazing but lets not pretend he's a Schumacher driving for Arrows.

lol the Penske cars are rockets and with Red Bull are easily the top 2 in the field. Scotty is amazing but lets not pretend he's a Schumacher driving for Arrows.
They are rockets in the hands of 1 man, Scotty is easily the class of the field

As are Whincup and SVG. They are obviously the 3 in their own tier.
Lowndes won a race, Scott Pye has won a race, Percat nearly did. To say the Falcon is as good as the Commodore is odd.

Penske may build a good car, but they've got the best driver in the field at the peak of his powers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back