Mod. Notice 2018 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Starburns and the moderator team for making Bosk's lifelong dream come true

The AFL should wheel him out Friday to flip the toss given the theme of recent weeks

Bosk is a noted tosser so we might have to wait for Pride Round if we want to make Andrew Pridham cry. :rainbow:

Congratulations to Starburns and the moderator team for making Bosk's lifelong dream come true

The AFL should wheel him out Friday to flip the toss given the theme of recent weeks

I suspect Bosk will be giving his victory speech tomorrow; there’s a lot of his own threads he’ll be jerking off to tonight.

c78c0e9340562434e5994975502d8006.gif

Many thanks Starburns_ and all the mods who voted for me and commiserations to Maxxy who had an amazing year.

:rainbow: :drunk: :rainbow: FINALLY THE DUCK IS BROKEN!!! :rainbow: :drunk: :rainbow:

giphy.gif

tumblr_nkm4lj79US1u4c213o1_400.gif

Award used to actually mean something before the mods started getting involved with and affecting the outcome of the votes. :rolleyes:

Vale Toots...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job Bosky!:thumbsu:
Most of the time I have no idea what the * you’re talking about, so I start my own threads and then read Maxxy’s, so I know what the *s goin’ on!
Toot toot to ya mate!:rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back