2019-2020 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive been watching Dallas for about 15 years. Can say that first 10 mins to open Game 6 was the worst ive ever seen from them.
giphy-downsized.gif

Avs by the length of the Flemington straight.
On paper I think so too. But the Avs have given me cause for worry from the smallest instances. I'll wait until the first game is over before I feel confident about it

On paper I think so too. But the Avs have given me cause for worry from the smallest instances. I'll wait until the first game is over before I feel confident about it

Heiskanen 2nd in playoff points only 1 behind the leader Mackinnon.

The last change will be super important in this series. Dallas will want the Faksa checking line and Heiskanen-Oleksiak defensive pair against Mackinnons line every possible shift.

Faksa extremely good shutdown centre. Kept the Gaudreau-Monohan-Lindholm line without a 5 on 5 goal in the series...having said that the Mackinnon line is obviously a different beast.

Looking forward to a renewed Stars-Avs rivalry.

More edges on Habs' defensemens sticks than Mark Ramprakash's bat after an Ashes series. ;)

Reckon they "outscored" the Flyers, if not it was close.

Plenty of good signs for Montréal (ignore Games 3 & 4).
One more top 4 d-man (ideally Juulsen and/or Fleury soon enough) and a "big" top 6 winger, the spine is sorted for a long while. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got his SC ring and a nice contract for next year at $4.4m. Then is a UFA in 2021/2022. Up to him I guess to show he's no flash in the pan.

Don't think we'll be seeing Grubauer again for awhile, looks in great discomfort.
Groin injury would be my guess
Yeah, our group was thinking Adducter.
Francouz is a good replacement.But EJ is also in a bit of pain. 2 injuries in the first half of the game.

Avs might have been spoiled a bit by facing yotes first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back