Leagues 2019 AFL Fantasy Bigfooty League sign-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Team: Midfield Ramblers

Sucks that we have lost our team history, the new site in general seems be worse than last years. Why add another step in flipping pretend cards so that we can move players around?

I did a quick search on my name + 'this forum' and caught myself grumbling in week 22 that I had dropped to 2400 so probably safe to say thats about where I ended up.

I’m in! Had a terrible second half last year as I started a new job and didn’t have time.

Finished around the 10k mark I think

I’m in if at all possible, I finished 2018 inside the top 250 I can’t remember exactly however I have a screenshot from round 22 with ranking of 201 for evidence, that’s as late as I could find hopefully that’s okay

Team name: It’s Classified F6DB9939-864F-472B-9C95-C560D8E45C25.png

I'm in. Haven't even looked at footy this year, I forget my rank last year.... Somewhere between 500-1000?

Man the new fantasy site sucks balls.

Team: Shankenpunters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a perenial botton 8 in my competition, where do othere get their info from?

Last edited:
Also to the following people

Chris99
Thetrader15
fightingfury_88
Andyjh
TedDougChris
Reardo
port09
BJK#5
Hawkforce
Elroy67
Sir Deadly
Tradespert
Dupogi
Arkhitect
arakaan
GameofSloanes
Go Balls Deep
Fuzzy Kitties

do you have a rough guestimate of where you finished last year?
Essentially just need to know if you were: top 1k, 1-5k, 5-10k, 10-20k, outside 20k.
Ahhh it would be much more of a guess then an estimate but i would probably say in the 5-10k but really am not too sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back