2019 AFL Premiers - Geelong Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

lol I forgot about that. Totally deserved too :D

She welched in giving me an av, not a $50,000 supposed anonymous PM internet bet :$
I’ll see you shortly pal, there’s no time limit on bets :)

All sorts of sordid Corio Bay shennigans from what little I've heard. Ask ChappyUK STPer18 maryjames and the other Geelong mafia lowlifes. ;)

(essentially its an inverse-Mensa for under 70 IQs)

Handbagger-Crew.jpg
STPer18 needs 2 heads, one for his Jazny alt.

But lol, I wonder if that pm is still going, Chief why can’t mods see pm’s ? It really should allowed in special cases like this.

I know that but not likely lol.
ChappyUK STPer18 knock knock :D
LOL the PM was from some Geelong poster telling the rest of us to stop replying to Xtreme because at the time he was stinking up every thread imaginable with his tier 7 posting - but he tagged in the wrong Kardinia Park. There's about 4 posts in it before it was closed, not as exciting as it's made out to be. 🤣 🤣

LOL the PM was from some Geelong poster telling the rest of us to stop replying to Xtreme because at the time he was stinking up every thread imaginable with his tier 7 posting - but he tagged in the wrong Kardinia Park. There's about 4 posts in it before it was closed, not as exciting as it's made out to be. 🤣 🤣
Let me in then Ja..I mean Robbie :D

Isn’t that bolded bit interesting.

What bet would you be referring to Stabby?

You mouthed off and I called your bluff, stop being a typical Handbagger and accept the Welch badge.

The moderators have handed down their verdict.

Sorry to disappoint you but I won't be getting a welcher badge no matter how much you and the other cronies kick up a fuss about it.

⬇️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've confused me Wooshette. In post #450 you've asked us all to take any welching/betting discussion to another thread and then literally two minutes later ( #451) you're discussing your bet with Zackah, which he keeps claiming you welched on and which you keep denying.

King Cold and Tazhawk's bet was inspired by the OP of this thread and the bet was initiated here. It seems a lot more appropriate to discuss that here than discussing your bet with Zackah.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back