Collingwood
* I have started with TAB prices
* Will change over to TopSport Tuesday

Mon0703.PNG

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
We (Lions) are due to have a letdown at some point and Bulldogs look ideally placed for that - +18.5 is very tempting.

Adelaide is madness at either line or head-to-head: Saints just the type to knock them off, even over there.

Can't take Collingwood at -40.5 either.

Jammer

All Australian
Jun 26, 2007
St Kilda
AFL Club
Adelaide
agreed on the lions.

A win in Tassie is impressive, however Hawks went inside 50...... 15 more times and still put up 25 shots on goal.
The week before North were in front of them with 2 mins to go.
Not potting them however they have been up for a while

Dogs a chance for the upset win here, Im happy to take them for 1 unit at plus 18.5 sportsbet

the_big_sav

Premiership Player
May 29, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
we have played bris in bris on sat then wc in wc on sat now hawks on fri. north/hawks half time/full time is $7.50 at tab or even the last 1/4 markets could be something to look at

redstarforever_

80nineninety1
Apr 8, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
red star bgd, man utd, bvb
sort of but not quite as bad as port

having said this.. somethin tells me port might actually show up and if they do there’s a solid chance they’ll beat essendon (esp after avoiding a near rather embarrassing loss to suns last week) they were somewhat lucky in the end.

port adelaide; 1-39 ;)

the_big_sav

Premiership Player
May 29, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Tough schedule on NM but Hawks are coming off consecutive 6 day breaks which statistically is negative also.

hadnt noticed hawks schedule. someone did post we have the 4th most games played on our injury list at the moment which again doesnt bode well for a young side on a tough schedule.

im not usually one for injury blaming but i didnt realise thats where we were at

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
NonPhixion's bet of the week:
Josh Battle 2+ @12, 3+ @71 b365
It is a little speculative, but definitely value. This is the first game he's playing with Brown & Carlisle both in the team, so he should play as either a wingman with forward minutes or as a 3rd tall lead-up target. Drafted as a forward and with a new coach who could try something different with team structure and chemistry I love the odds.

Added the paps 2+ @3.30, 3+ @10 b365

Last edited:
Back