AFL 2019 Brownlow Medal (after the result bets will get a ban)

Remove this Banner Ad

How sure are we that Zorko(Without Neale), Walters(Without Fyfe), Prestia(Without Dusty), Gawn & Billings win their respective counts?

I have Walters, Prestia and Gawn as offering really good value at their respective prices.

Zorko and Billings are both more likely to win than not but are priced fairly. These two are no bet markets for me.

BetEasy have build a bet up now, they generally put up any requests.

Wonder if TAB Or b365 are going to release 3 vote games this year, 6 days to go and still not out!
TAB aren't doing it they've told me. I'd say it would be up by now if anywhere else was going to do it.

got this reply to my buildabet

Unfortunately we are unable to price this because we are legally not allowed to offer it as per the official sporting bodies rules.

I requested a few but i think this was a response to an exact 3, 2, 1. think I recall this happening last year too?

Prevent umps temptation maybe?

YOUR CLUB’S ULTIMATE BROWNLOW MEDAL GUIDE
Ultimate bragging rights are up for grabs at all 18 clubs come Brownlow night. Who will poll the most votes for your team? Check out the SuperFooty Brownlow Predictor and read our extensive analysis.

When was this in the herald sun? i don't have subscription & really want to read up on it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and the idiots arent making it clear if its excluding or including ineligible in the Top 5 etc buildabet markets

Bont at $2.35 to poll more votes than Fyfe is yummy. Neds!

Most books have Bont as third favourite for the Brownlow, ahead of Fyfe in fourth. Bont is better than a 50% chance to win that match-up. Even if he was a 43% chance to win that match-up, the odds of $2.35 is +EV.

The other one I like is Kelly at $1.90 to poll under 21.5 votes. I just got on this with Pointsbet. Also $1.87 with Sportsbet. When you consider Grundy, Macrae and Treloar have their lines at 19.5 - 20.5, and are all ahead of Kelly in the Brownlow winner market, this is very solid value.

Bont at $2.35 to poll more votes than Fyfe is yummy. Neds!

Most books have Bont as third favourite for the Brownlow, ahead of Fyfe in fourth. Bont is better than a 50% chance to win that match-up. Even if he was a 43% chance to win that match-up, the odds of $2.35 is +EV.

The other one I like is Kelly at $1.90 to poll under 21.5 votes. I just got on this with Pointsbet. Also $1.87 with Sportsbet. When you consider Grundy, Macrae and Treloar have their lines at 19.5 - 20.5, and are all ahead of Kelly in the Brownlow winner market, this is very solid value.

If you like that and Neds haven't cut you off, you'd have to be interested in Bont to win "Group A" currently @ $5.50 . I'd be really surprised if the winner of this group was anyone other than Fyfe or Bontempelli.

Round 7 Collingwood vs Port

Pendles 36 touches
Treloar 35 touches 1 goal

SB Treloar $51 who is $15 on BE

Just watched the game highlights on Youtube, it seemed like Jaidyn Stephenson played a pretty good game. Kick 4 goals, 3 in the first quarter when the match was probably over at quarter time. Stephenson is paying 6.50, Pendlerbury 1.57 and Treloar is 13.00 now. Im tempted by Treloar based on odds.

Ultimate bragging rights are up for grabs at all 18 clubs come Brownlow night. Who will poll the most votes for your team? Check out the SuperFooty Brownlow Predictor and read our extensive analysis.

When was this in the herald sun? i don't have subscription & really want to read up on it!

Seems like it was on their website this morning at 7am if interested.

Herald Sun has it as a 2 way tie between Fyfe and Dangerfield. 34 votes a piece if interested.

I just watched a replay of the highlights of North Melbourne v Essendon Round 17, 2009.

To get 3 votes:

Round 17, 2019

Mc Donald- Tipungwuti $2.00
Ben Brown $2.10
Zach Merrett $5
Robbie Tarrant $13
Conor McKenna $36

Ben Brown had the better overall game with 6 goals, McDonald-Tipungwuti won the match at the crucial moments and kicked 4 goals.

Who would you guys select to win the 3 votes?

id give it to Tipingwuti for that last minute goal that won the Dons the game but you could make a strong case for Ben brown as well.

Herald Sun voted this game:

Ben Brown 3 votes
McDonald Tipungwuti 2 votes
Zach Merrett 1 vote

Thinking about it more today, think the voting is right for that match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back