AFL 2019 Brownlow Medal (after the result bets will get a ban)

Remove this Banner Ad

i've layed Grundy top 3 and have a few multis with Treloar to poll the most for the pies. Im not sold on Grundy at all, think at absolute best he polls 18 votes. will happily eat my words if he polls 20+

Have heard similar arguments about other rucks in previous years - it didn't help them.
One angle that people are not considering is that he has been #1 ruck in fantasy all year. Umpires are human and it's not hard for them to get caught up on the hype with players. This explains why first year players rarely do that good unless under the media spotlight (Walsh is sure to pole well this year). I don't think Grundy wins it but I I'm thinking he polls over what people are thinking. I'll go with 21-23 votes.

Wouldn't touch the rising star group but Stack had a couple noteworthy games didn't he? $14

Rozee has a handful I'd say. Walsh should take it but in what will be low scoring couldn't bet anyone at short odds

I haven't touched it yet but I'm also in the Bolton camp for the rising star group. I'd rather take the longer odds around a kid who only has 2 games with a realistic chance to poll, but is a possibility to grab the 3 in both of them than the shorts around a player with a handful of possibly polls games but none where he's safely in the votes.

Digging through the junk in beteasy's build-a-bet, I feel like the following two are currently overs:
  1. McKernan to Poll a Vote & Tipungwuti to Poll 4+ Votes @ $2.25
  2. Z.Merrett, S.Coniglio & T.Boak 16+ Votes Each, B.Cunnington Under 15.5 Votes @ $5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps top 5 is sitting at 1.85 on sportsbet. From what I can tell the absolute lowest he'll finish is 6th but most likely 3-5.

Also Yeo has a decent middle between between bet easy and top sport, although it only gives you 14 votes, but its close to a free roll with odds of $2 and 1.95

Sam Powell-Pepper paying $17 to poll the 3 votes in round 3 against Brisbane. Great odds. Was tremendous that night.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back