benfica

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2011
woodgreen
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
tottenham
I get Ruckman don’t often win it... but given Luke Jackson was talked up for his leap(and this helped him being an undersized ruckman) is it a concern he didn’t make the top 10 for either of the jumping categories?
Prob tanking his results so he can get picked by his beloved Eagles

TheGeneralmeg

Senior List
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Who really knows what pick they will have come draft time
Apparently only 58 out of the 79 selected tested (is that correct) gee that opens the door for someone of the players in the state combine considering there are 90 picks in the draft.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
GC will be picking up some speed an agility with Budarick and Rosas - much needed.

TheGeneralmeg

Senior List
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Apparently only 58 out of the 79 selected tested (is that correct) gee that opens the door for someone of the players in the state combine considering there are 90 picks in the draft.
GC will be picking up some speed an agility with Budarick and Rosas - much needed.
heard WCE are into Rosas as a replacement for Rioli so he may prefer to go there unfortunately

TheGeneralmeg

Senior List
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Logistically how would that happen? I assume he can either be recruited by GCSs or enter the draft and go to whichever club takes him.
Big article on it on the 22 sept in the West Australian. Trust me he will have no shortage of suitors. Darwin people also tend to move to Adelaide or Perth

Back