- Ben Sokol
- Luke Partington
- Cody Hirst
- Daniel Mott
- Lachlan Stapleton
- Jai Jackson
- Cooper Sharman

Purely on names, I can't decide which I'd prefer the commentators blurting out:
Chirgwin, Sokol, Mott, but it's hard to go past Sharman (close enough!!).

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Purely on names, I can't decide which I'd prefer the commentators blurting out:
Chirgwin, Sokol, Mott, but it's hard to go past Sharman (close enough!!).

View attachment 797575
Might be handy having a shaman at the club. Ayahuasca as part of the program. Need to slip some Ayahuasca to Damo Barrett and co

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
It's very sad the vfl got scrubbed to not get a look at the Richmond kids. Regardless after 4000 replies and a regular afl season

What is the thought on the richmond previous draft?

Oct 8, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
It's very sad the vfl got scrubbed to not get a look at the Richmond kids. Regardless after 4000 replies and a regular afl season

What is the thought on the richmond previous draft?
Dow looks like he'll be a player either on the wing or in the middle once he puts some weight on.

Martyn is the other one who has shown strong signs of being an AFL mid. Seems similar to Graham and may have played had this been a full length season and had he stayed injury free.

Cumberland and Biggy no idea really. Injuries ruined their first years, Cumberland especially with an ACL that hopefully won't screw him like it did Drummond.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Dow looks like he'll be a player either on the wing or in the middle once he puts some weight on.

Martyn is the other one who has shown strong signs of being an AFL mid. Seems similar to Graham and may have played had this been a full length season and had he stayed injury free.

Cumberland and Biggy no idea really. Injuries ruined their first years, Cumberland especially with an ACL that hopefully won't screw him like it did Drummond.
Martin was the one we wanted badly

Martin was the one we wanted badly

What is it the club sees in him tigs? He's a big body ball magnet but seems a bit dime a dozen to a bozo like me.

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
What is it the club sees in him tigs? He's a big body ball magnet but seems a bit dime a dozen to a bozo like me.

From the outside looking in, just seems a Richmond type. Just works and is competitive like Lambert, Aarts, Graham, McIntosh, Higgins, Broad, Castagna, Baker, Ross etc...

For me this is the biggest difference maker we have with other clubs, the work rate of all our players is thru the roof.

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
2 round mock (August)

First Round

15. Brisbane - Will Gould (191cm, 98kg from SA)
16. GWS - Luke Jackson (198cm, 94kg from WA)
17. Richmond - Elijah Taylor (185cm, 75kg from WA)
18. Hawthorn (matched bid) - Finn Maginness (187cm, 80kg from Vic Metro)
Holy moly, bullet dodged right there.

Can you just imagine Kane Cornes if that one had gone through?😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond

Joey longshadow

Hostis Humani Generis
Oct 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore ravens
I thought Goring might have had some aerial ability!
Yeah.. Very overrated in the air Goring..
I though Von Manstiens attacking forays from the wings might have made a difference if they had been allowed but when the coach is a failed painter from Austria with one testicle and a s**t game plan what hope have you got

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Didn’t ask lol. Just know we were hoping they’d run out of points for him

That is interesting in a sneaky sort of Carltony/Essendony way but believable despite the Tigers having taken Cumberland before Martyn.

Lions had earlier matched Bombers for Coleman. So given we have picks 43 and 44 in the draft, and we want Martyn most out of Cumberland and Martyn, we bid for Cumberland and 43, giving Lions a chance to burn further resources before our bid for Martyn. In the event, we got both, bonus to get two to come down together, and both look good prospects. Martyn looks a really solid citizen by my eye was particularly taken by the way Cumberland moves, I thought he looked really good for a flank or wing. Terrible shame about his knee, I really hope for his and all our sakes he is able to fully recover and goes on to get a good crack at a strong career.

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
What footy do you watch. RCD is a bust. Watch some highlights. You won’t see RCD play any afl footy next year. Whereas stocker will play round 1. Yes Carlton aren’t the reigning premiers. But you should atleast know your players before criticising mine.
Doesn't look a bust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back