News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darcy Moore apparently an out according to Fantasy Freak

Is that so ? ......so disappointing, cruel, a real shame ................ trading him this week sounds like it was a good move then

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Soldo accepts his ban Balta might score 200 next round.

McEvoy going down and this shape to be really good for his cash gen, bloody handy timing. Looked good on w’end, been steadily improving full stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McEvoy going down and this shape to be really good for his cash gen, bloody handy timing. Looked good on w’end, been steadily improving full stop.

I'd assume that if Soldo is missing Coleman-Jones will debut.

But yes, things have fallen into place lately for Balta, but it's no surprise that he's scoring much better now that he's getting more than 55% TOG each week.

I know Balta is $250k now, but would Parker> Balta be a silly move? BE still -32. No other real rookies on the horizon and he seems to have cemented his place in the team now.

Not that silly, I'm thinking of trading Petruccelle to Balta, would only net me about 23k but Balta is scoring well enough now to be an F6.

I know Balta is $250k now, but would Parker> Balta be a silly move? BE still -32. No other real rookies on the horizon and he seems to have cemented his place in the team now.

I traded Balta > Parker after round 1 and i was happy with it for another few weeks, now im tempted to bring Balta back in for him. That said, for you it would depend on the opportunity cost of doing this trade at this time. It is sideways which isnt ideal but i think it will be worth it in terms of money made as i think Balta will average 80ish from now on. However, how much do you need that extra cash cow/cover do you think? Are there any upgrades/downgrades that may have more potential benefit? Like any trade, it is very hard to say in isolation whether its a good move but without seeing your team my answer is that "Yes, i think given their price projections, it is worth it."

EDIT: I think Balta is also a better coverage option over the byes so with that considered plus his potential price rise he is still value! Also, this may be a good week to do a sideways trade as there arent many downgrade options as you said

I traded Balta > Parker after round 1 and i was happy with it for another few weeks, now im tempted to bring Balta back in for him. That said, for you it would depend on the opportunity cost of doing this trade at this time. It is sideways which isnt ideal but i think it will be worth it in terms of money made as i think Balta will average 80ish from now on. However, how much do you need that extra cash cow/cover do you think? Are there any upgrades/downgrades that may have more potential benefit? Like any trade, it is very hard to say in isolation whether its a good move but without seeing your team my answer is that "Yes, i think given their price projections, it is worth it."

EDIT: I think Balta is also a better coverage option over the byes so with that considered plus his potential price rise he is still value! Also, this may be a good week to do a sideways trade as there arent many downgrade options as you said

80ish...really?

I'd assume that if Soldo is missing Coleman-Jones will debut.

But yes, things have fallen into place lately for Balta, but it's no surprise that he's scoring much better now that he's getting more than 55% TOG each week.

Yeah, I don’t expect Balta to be no. 1 ruck, more that Soldo / CCJ can’t shoulder the same workload that Nank can, so Balta should keep getting some cameos in the middle /around the ground a bit. Should keep the floor raised, which is handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back