2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel for the handball-obsessed midget, hope surgery goes well for him. On the plus side, as the only surviving member of the Hawks midfield (assuming Jaeger goes down with the customary knee injury) welcome to my team Chadstone Wingard.
Both of those players though, are more outside mids .....who's going to do that inside work, to get the ball out to Jaeger and Wingard ??

I agree though, Wingard just got himself a midfield role

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll just put it here.

I just heard on the radio, that an Aussie research team has made a break through in MND.

Drug to go to trial this year.

15 years of hard work looks to of payed off.

Yep. Incredible news.

2019 Freeze MND round to be HOOOOOOGE - let's kill the beast once and for all!

Just saw re Mitchell, terrible shame for the bloke, seems a good fella.
Was not starting him as an anti-POD.
Wonder who'll benefit in Hawks' midfied.

Both of those players though, are more outside mids .....who's going to do that inside work, to get the ball out to Jaeger and Wingard ??

I agree though, Wingard just got himself a midfield role
Liam Shiels, JOM and Worpel will do most of the inside work I'd say. Jaeger can play inside. Hawthorn's midfield is going to be terrible

Liam Shiels, JOM and Worpel will do most of the inside work I'd say. Jaeger can play inside. Hawthorn's midfield is going to be terrible
Very thin that midfield .....doubt Worpel will last a whole season .....Shiels was there last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew ....would you take this forum seriously please .....people come to us for advice ..serious advice, and it was a great question about Scully being an inside mid

200.gif

No, I'm laughing at something else

Andrew ....would you take this forum seriously please .....people come to us for advice ..serious advice, and it was a great question about Scully being an inside mid

200.gif

No, I'm laughing at something else
I wasn't talking about inside mid I was referring to more minutes in midfield which was asked on this forum and while Im at it mitchell gets alot of his possesions on the outside. Flogs

I wasn't talking about inside mid I was referring to more minutes in midfield which was asked on this forum and while Im at it mitchell gets alot of his possesions on the outside. Flogs

That's more like it pal. Give it to these flogs!

Hai_Newman is the worst FYI.

Just excuse us ..... we take the piss out of everyone here .... but we also have some really highly rated players posting here too

I was mostly laughing because $$cully is a s**t inside mid, not because you questioned whether he could play Titch's inside mid role. :moustache:

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll just put it here.

I just heard on the radio, that an Aussie research team has made a break through in MND.

Drug to go to trial this year.

15 years of hard work looks to of payed off.
As the reigning MND Freeze BF SC champion (and short priced favourite to go back 2 back) this is amazing news.
Lets hope we continue the fight behind the great man Neale.

As for the campaigners I slaughtered in last year's challenge.

1iZR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back