2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bound to have been asked somewhere, but scrolling through 150+ pages is just not gonna happen - does anyone know where I can download or copy/paste a complete list of players and their 2019 prices for a private draft league? Preferably in ranked pre-season order of Grundy to Stack?
Cheers in advance,
Ghost

I too would like to know this. Normally footywire has it up by now.

Hey folks, been a while in between drinks, but just thought I’d swing past on the eve of JLT and shamelessly plug my mates and I over at SuperCoach Elites.

We’re just a bunch of blokes who really do try and give as much original content as we can, we don’t just rely on news being broken so we can post like the abundance of pages out there.

If you haven’t already given us a like on Facebook, or seen our website, check them out. We’ve been dropping daily articles (and I mean daily) for about a month now about a whole host of players ranging from premiums, to rookies, to mature age recruits and everything in between.

I’ll be dropping my third spreadsheet at the conclusion of the JLT, hopefully anyone who has looked at my previous work knows that giving us a like is worth it for that alone.

Anywho, I’m starting to sound like Brett Kirk giving a bit of an insight into the Saturday afternoon team, but we’d love to have you on board for 2019.

Cheers

Starting to think that strategy wise maybe Walsh is the only on field rook in the midfield and the midfield includes a premo mid/fwd as it will help with fitting the possibly 5 good scoring rooks in the forward line that will probably score well and utilise the abundance of mostly pure mids available in the forward line.
Three top pricers and five rooks plus one top pricer in the mids.
anyway just a thought...nothing to see here...move on people...keep the area clear...go about your business...

P.S Would love it if Hunter Clark did actually play in the midfield as named on the team sheets. Highly rate this kid.

Starting to think that strategy wise maybe Walsh is the only on field rook in the midfield and the midfield includes a premo mid/fwd as it will help with fitting the possibly 5 good scoring rooks in the forward line that will probably score well and utilise the abundance of mostly pure mids available in the forward line.
Three top pricers and five rooks plus one top pricer in the mids.
anyway just a thought...nothing to see here...move on people...keep the area clear...go about your business...

P.S Would love it if Hunter Clark did actually play in the midfield as named on the team sheets. Highly rate this kid.
As much as we all love building a team early on and making 2453254 changes and getting hyped, ultimately our final teams will depend on the rookies named in round 1
If we do get a s**t load of forward rookies then HAPPY DAYS

Danger, Heeney and 6 piglets $$$$$$$$$

It's bound to have been asked somewhere, but scrolling through 150+ pages is just not gonna happen - does anyone know where I can download or copy/paste a complete list of players and their 2019 prices for a private draft league? Preferably in ranked pre-season order of Grundy to Stack?
Cheers in advance,
Ghost
No worries!

www.doyourownresearchyoulazykent.com.au

Hope it's soon enough for Neale

Dear Kent of the FightMND Army,
The fight to find effective treatments and a cure for MND has received a significant boost with a multi-million dollar medical research funding announcement today.
As a result of your extraordinary fundraising efforts throughout 2018, we are pleased to announce a commitment of $7.6 million to seven new projects, all to begin in 2019, taking the total of funds invested into research initiatives to $28.6 million since the Foundation began in 2014.
Our ability to invest these funds into world’s best practice research is due to your incredibly generous contributions and on behalf of everyone at FightMND, we thank you.
The new projects include three clinical drug trials, two drug development projects, a National Precision Medicine Program and a biomarker facility.
This announcement is a positive outcome as it provides an opportunity to invest millions of dollars, donated by our loyal army of donors, to the best and brightest researchers we have here in Australia and overseas.
Without the ongoing generosity of all our supporters, including the Federal Government, Health Minister, the Hon. Greg Hunt, the Victorian State Government and Premier of Victoria, the Hon. Daniel Andrews, this level of funding would simply not be possible, and we could not progress the vital scientific work being done by medical researchers to combat MND.
We thank you for donating to us and for trusting us to make measured decisions about how we invest your money. Our rigorous grant application review processes ensures your money is invested wisely to achieve progressive outcomes.
Our patron, Neale Daniher urges all our supporters to keep up the fight.
“Don’t give up on us now. MND is a beast. It’s a riddle and it will take some time to solve, but I’m hopeful we’ll find a treatment within five years."
Below is a brief summary of each project:
Phase 3 Clinical Drug Trial – TW001 Oral Edaravone:
(Project lead: Dr. Inez de Greef, Treeway) - Netherlands

This trial will test an oral formulation of the drug Edaravone that is approved in the US & Japan and is aimed at slowing the disease progression of MND. This clinical trial is an international trial with FightMND funding the Australian component.
Phase 2 Clinical Drug Trial – CopperATSM:
Project lead: Prof. Dominic Rowe, AM, Macquarie University) – New South Wales

This is the next phase of clinical testing of the drug CopperATSM which will further validate (from phase 1) if the drug is safe for patients and will investigate if the drug can slow the disease progression of MND
Phase 1 Clinical Drug Trial – mEphA4-Fc:
(Project lead: Prof. Perry Bartlett, Queensland Brain Institute) - Queensland

This is a Phase 1 safety trial that will examine the safety and tolerability of mEphA4-fc in MND patients. Researchers propose the drug mEphA4-FC may be able to slow the progression of the disease and protect motor neurones in MND patients.
Drug Development Project 1 - LAUR-301
(Project lead: Prof. Eliahu Heldman, Lauren Services LLC) - Israel

This project involves the development and pre-clinical testing of a new drug called LAUR-301 in MND mice. LAUR-301, which acts by delivering a growth factor to support the health of motor neurones, aims to protect against motor neurone loss, reverse or slow disease progression of MND and increase lifespan.
Drug Development Project 2 – GRT-X
(Project lead: Ass. Prof. Mark Bellingham, University of Queensland) - Queensland

This project involves the development and pre-clinical testing of a new drug called GRT-X in human cells and mouse models of MND. GRT-X is a promising therapeutic as it acts simultaneously on two mechanisms that help protect neurones and can reduce the rate of motor neurone loss, which will hopefully slow the progression of the disease.
National Precision Medicine Program
(Project lead: Ass. Prof. Brad Turner, Florey Institute of Neuroscience & Mental Health) - Victoria

This is a large scale national collaborative project that aims to accurately classify or group MND patients according to their generic, molecular and clinical profiles using innovative stem cell models and systems. MND comes in many forms, with different sub groups of patients likely needing different types of treatment. This program will help identify these sub groups and steer the right drug to the right patient at the right time.
MND Biomarker Facility
(Project lead: Dr. Mary-Louise Rogers, Flinders University) – South Australia

FightMND is providing funding for the purchase of cutting-edge robotics to fast-track the assessment of MND biological markers (biomarkers) in patient samples from both Australian and international Clinical Trials. Biomarkers help to track disease progression and aid in the development of therapies by providing a read out of whether the therapy is effective.

Yours sincerely,
Bill Guest Jamie Howden​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please post up the fixture spreadsheet. Who plays the most friday Saturday sunday games
WCE play heaps of Sat night and Sunday games, so not sure why you need to know, because once Barass is dropped after round 2 you'll have a loop donut for the rest of the season. :poo::poo:

WCE play heaps of Sat night and Sunday games, so not sure why you need to know, because once Barass is dropped after round 2 you'll have a loop donut for the rest of the season. :poo::poo:
Barrass is a bigger lock in our 22 than Roughie would be at Gold Coast

Is there a league with everyone of you kents in it? or do you all play separately, if there is one drop that league code & if there isnt we should probably make one :fire:

Is there a league with everyone of you kents in it? or do you all play separately, if there is one drop that league code & if there isnt we should probably make one :fire:
There's a Tragics League Jiska organises ....IIRC it's a stickied thread

But then quite a few set up their own leagues .....some club aligned, or just personal ...I'd expect a number of League Codes to be posted over the next 2 weeks

Feedback on Rule Changes Impact
By and large, the 6-6-6 starting positions already looks to have had an impact through the middle of the ground, with the Saints kicking four centre break goals and the Kangaroos scoring a few of their own.

The freeing up of space in the middle at centre bounces had a positive impact.

“There is so much time for quality midfielders to be able to get to work and that is going to present some challenges,” Saints coach Alan Richardson said.

Both coaches believe clubs are holding back on giving too much away in their response to changes to the kick-in rules, even zones are already looking a bit deeper

My opinion after watching all the JLT so far .....Clubs are wanting to speed ball movement up

Balls will go into the FWD area quicker, more one on one directed passes .....the point will be that clubs will seek to hold that ball in that forward 50 still .......this is why I believe and also hearing that clubs won't be playing two Ruckmen

Mark Rucciuto said yesterday, Port having so many bigmen in their forward 50 is going to be a disadvantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back