Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberton - BARGAIN PICK!
90+ avg incoming @ 297k, where do I sign Here2tellyouwhy ? Will be our main distributor out of defence no doubt.
What about Savage and Webster? Could either play that role again and Roberton plays lock down defender which he's good at.

BILLINGS - I’ve never seen him so confident in the way he speaks/mannerisms. The reason? Dan Hannerbery. I know right? But having that intel of the bloods culture & actually winning one will be invaluable. 95+ avg not out of the equation.

Greene - Loveeee Toby, again like Cripps, first time in my SC team as a bonafide Premium. 95+ avg easily
Paraphrasing this guy.
Humphrey.jpg

As for the rest a big tick. Very similar to what I've roughed up. Only real difference is I have Oliver and Westhoff.

Version 1.4 - 2k left

Laird - SPLairdddyyyy has the runs on the board. What more can you say? 100+ avg incoming!

Whitfield - First time owner, absolute silk. Expect midfield minutes next year. 100+ avg not out of the equation.

Williams - Too good to pass up at that price for a potential 90+ avg. Scored 77 & 119 in his only 2 games this year.

Roberton - BARGAIN PICK!
90+ avg incoming @ 297k, where do I sign Here2tellyouwhy ? Will be our main distributor out of defence no doubt.

Collins - Avg 70 as a Freo rookie with a few tons & intercept marks. Should be better for the experience. 70+ avg not out of the equation.

Clark - Apparently Geelong love him, already a potential debutant in round 1, such is his class & kicking skills of half back. Enright/Mackie mk II. 60-65 avg plz.

Titch - What more can you say? 130+

Cripps - First time I’ve had Cripps in my team as a premo. Ever. Wow. 130+

Fyfe - Old favourite of mine along with Danger. 120+

Dusty - Too good to pass up @ 563k, campaigner will be back with a vengeance in 2019, I can feel a 120 avg incoming

Libba - Best inside contested player bar Cripps/Oliver. 90+ avg not out of the equation. It’s all about the tackles with Tom.

Smith - Most complete midfielder in the draft IMO, averaged 145 in tac cup, big bodied, can run all day, hopefully 70+ avg

Setterfield - classy & will play heaps

Grundy - Too hard to pass up the Grundy/Gawn combo when they’re both genuine captain options, should only get better really

Gawn - See above

Fort - Will play games, might go Sweet for captains loophole

Danger! What more can you say? Legit?
120+ avg incoming

Heeney - Talent. Freak. Throw away the key. 100+ avg

BILLINGS - I’ve never seen him so confident in the way he speaks/mannerisms. The reason? Dan Hannerbery. I know right? But having that intel of the bloods culture & actually winning one will be invaluable.
95+ avg not out of the equation.

Greene - Loveeee Toby, again like Cripps, first time in my SC team as a bonafide Premium. 95+ avg easily

Any feedback is appreciated

View attachment 596503
View attachment 596504
View attachment 596505
My favourite team posted, will be the same as mine with the exception of Billings. GJ

Version 1.4 - 2k left

Laird - SPLairdddyyyy has the runs on the board. What more can you say? 100+ avg incoming!

Whitfield - First time owner, absolute silk. Expect midfield minutes next year. 100+ avg not out of the equation.

Williams - Too good to pass up at that price for a potential 90+ avg. Scored 77 & 119 in his only 2 games this year.

Roberton - BARGAIN PICK!

Collins - Avg 70 as a Freo rookie with a few tons & intercept marks. Should be better for the experience. 70+ avg not out of the equation.

Clark - Apparently Geelong love him, already a potential debutant in round 1, such is his class & kicking skills of half back. Enright/Mackie mk II. 60-65 avg plz.

Dusty - Too good to pass up @ 563k, campaigner will be back with a vengeance in 2019, I can feel a 120 avg incoming

Libba - Best inside contested player bar Cripps/Oliver. 90+ avg not out of the equation. It’s all about the tackles with Tom.

Smith - Most complete midfielder in the draft IMO, averaged 145 in tac cup, big bodied, can run all day, hopefully 70+ avg

Grundy - Too hard to pass up the Grundy/Gawn combo when they’re both genuine captain options, should only get better really

Gawn - See above

120+ avg incoming

BILLINGS - I’ve never seen him so confident in the way he speaks/mannerisms. The reason? Dan Hannerbery. I know right? But having that intel of the bloods culture & actually winning one will be invaluable.

View attachment 596503
View attachment 596504
View attachment 596505
If Roberton is you Hurn then hes a lock

Billings im interested in...

...in seeing the damage he can cause to people's teams :moustache:

Version 1.4 - 2k left

Roberton - BARGAIN PICK!

Gawn - See above

120+ avg incoming

View attachment 596503
View attachment 596504
View attachment 596505

Whilst I don't share your enthusiasm on Billings, this does look like the best structure if starting with both Grundy and Gawn. Can't really fault any of your selections other than slightly different player preferences. ie Dunkley instead of Heeney.

An average of 90 would mean he would be 14th on this year's defenders list
And it would put him at around 11th for the ones selectable next season for 100k less.

No one ever has the all the top scorers across every line.

Reasonably happy with this, but is highly dependant on the availability of Roberton/Birchall in Round 1.
Team Structure would need to completely change if both aren't selected Round 1.

View attachment 596542
Did you only spend 8m or something

Looks light as on premos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An average of 90 would mean he would be 14th on this year's defenders list
But to be fair, only 4 players cracked the 100 as an average
Sicily $570K ....ave 105
Crisp $519K ....ave 96

So, if Williams "could" average 90 .....does the $110K + saving allow you to boost another spot to a premo & surpass the 6 point (crisp) differential ?

Whilst I don't share your enthusiasm on Billings, this does look like the best structure if starting with both Grundy and Gawn. Can't really fault any of your selections other than slightly different player preferences. ie Dunkley instead of Heeney.

I'm running with Grundy/Gawn but, I currently have 5 'premium' midfielders- Titch, Neale, MCrouch, Zerret & Brayshaw. 3 of those are valued at 550k or less. I've been deciding whether I want to run with 5 mids I currently have OR... downgrade Zerret to Libba and upgrade MCrouch to the likes of cripps/oliver/fyfe/kelly. (also using the money to upgrade Blakely to Whitfield)

So I'm basically trying to ask would you rather use 4 Quality premos + risky mid pricer (while also having extra cash in the kitty to make upgrades elsewhere) OR 5 'premium' mids??

Last edited:
I'm running with Grundy/Gawn but, I currently have 5 'premium' midfielders- Titch, Neale, MCrouch, Zerret & Brayshaw. 3 of those are valued at 550k or less. I've been deciding whether I want to run with 5 mids I currently have OR... downgrade Zerret to Libba and upgrade MCrouch to the likes of cripps/oliver/fyfe/kelly. (also using the money to upgrade Blakely to Whitfield)

So I'm basically trying to ask would you rather use 4 Quality premos + risky mid pricer (while also having extra cash in the kitty to make upgrades elsewhere) OR 5 'premium' mids??

I'm undecided myself, Plunk. I keep switching between

Mitchell, Dusty, MCrouch, Brayshaw, Hanners and Libba at M6
or
Mitchell, McRae, Cripps, Fyfe and Libba at M5

either way '5 premium priced mids' (550k+) is probably 1 too many this year. It's doable, but it will compromise other selections. I like the MCrouch pick. No reason why he won't find his 2017 SC form again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back