Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your starting team will not have 5 players at 102k. This is a bad template. I always pick 123k players as place holders, plus 1 x 180k in the MID. That way, when proper rookies come, you normally end up putting extra money in to your kitty and structure remains unchanged.

In a perfect world it would :(

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 10.57.34 am.png

First team for the pre-season. So many juicy mid pricers this year, especially in defence.
Blakely and a rookie could end up being Roberton and Smith. Whitfield is locked at D1.
Cripps, Fyfe and Dusty are locks in the middle. I'm liking Zerrett with the addition of Shiel to Essendon's midfield, Shiel should be the oppositions first choice to tag.
Grundy is locked at R1 but not 100% on Goldy.
Danger and Heeney are locks and Greene too if he has a decent pre-season. Gray could become Tim Kelly.

Bloody Smiths all look the same
ShamelessWellgroomedAdeliepenguin-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 596167

First team for the pre-season. So many juicy mid pricers this year, especially in defence.
Blakely and a rookie could end up being Roberton and Smith. Whitfield is locked at D1.
Cripps, Fyfe and Dusty are locks in the middle. I'm liking Zerrett with the addition of Shiel to Essendon's midfield, Shiel should be the oppositions first choice to tag.
Grundy is locked at R1 but not 100% on Goldy.
Danger and Heeney are locks and Greene too if he has a decent pre-season. Gray could become Tim Kelly.
Nice looking side there kenty.:moustache::thumbsu:

Tagger and taggees. You need to hope Merrett, Sloane & Zorko improve their tag shaking ability. And you have Steele there to test whether they have. Reckon it's a big risk having all three.

Going by the second half of their seasons, there doesn't look like any tagging issues with Zerrett or Zorko. Besides, both of these players started last season 600k+. I think Zerrett will also benefit from having Sheil in the team. Sloane was also around 600k at the start of last season and the majority of his low scores had a lot more to do with injury than tagging. He also finished the season well. Adelaide also have a much easier draw this year which should result in more wins. More wins = More points! Steele is more of a gamble but if Dunkley is considered a solid "value pick", then Steele is no different. Of course, I'd love Titch and Macrae but you have to save somewhere.

Version 1.4 - 2k left

Laird - SPLairdddyyyy has the runs on the board. What more can you say? 100+ avg incoming!

Whitfield - First time owner, absolute silk. Expect midfield minutes next year. 100+ avg not out of the equation.

Williams - Too good to pass up at that price for a potential 90+ avg. Scored 77 & 119 in his only 2 games this year.

Roberton - BARGAIN PICK!
90+ avg incoming @ 297k, where do I sign Here2tellyouwhy ? Will be our main distributor out of defence no doubt.

Collins - Avg 70 as a Freo rookie with a few tons & intercept marks. Should be better for the experience. 70+ avg not out of the equation.

Clark - Apparently Geelong love him, already a potential debutant in round 1, such is his class & kicking skills of half back. Enright/Mackie mk II. 60-65 avg plz.

Titch - What more can you say? 130+

Cripps - First time I’ve had Cripps in my team as a premo. Ever. Wow. 130+

Fyfe - Old favourite of mine along with Danger. 120+

Dusty - Too good to pass up @ 563k, campaigner will be back with a vengeance in 2019, I can feel a 120 avg incoming

Libba - Best inside contested player bar Cripps/Oliver. 90+ avg not out of the equation. It’s all about the tackles with Tom.

Smith - Most complete midfielder in the draft IMO, averaged 145 in tac cup, big bodied, can run all day, hopefully 70+ avg

Setterfield - classy & will play heaps

Grundy - Too hard to pass up the Grundy/Gawn combo when they’re both genuine captain options, should only get better really

Gawn - See above

Fort - Will play games, might go Sweet for captains loophole

Danger! What more can you say? Legit?
120+ avg incoming

Heeney - Talent. Freak. Throw away the key. 100+ avg

BILLINGS - I’ve never seen him so confident in the way he speaks/mannerisms. The reason? Dan Hannerbery. I know right? But having that intel of the bloods culture & actually winning one will be invaluable.
95+ avg not out of the equation.

Greene - Loveeee Toby, again like Cripps, first time in my SC team as a bonafide Premium. 95+ avg easily

Any feedback is appreciated

A24061BC-B5F7-4A75-B778-83955DD531A5.jpeg
E59C92CF-6D93-483E-8DB3-7F89C485FE11.jpeg
F9DADE69-AECB-4822-A486-B0A623719B53.jpeg

New to this whole forum thing, but I think I have a pretty sexy team.

Not sure if I'm 100% on Blakely/Williams but we'll wait and see.

Would enjoy some feed back xo

View attachment 596473

I don’t think scrimshaw will play, at least not early on.
Mosquito.. eh even if he does don’t see him scoring well. Maybe switch scrimshaw for Logue.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back