2020/2021 SBFFL Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you made some extra delistings today Cattsy? Can you officially announce them so I can put them back into the draft pool.

According to UF you have jettisoned Shane Edwards, Dylan Grimes, Josh Caddy, Shane Mumford, Andrew Phillips, jake Kolodjashnij and Marty Hore. That would reduce your list to 32 players going into the draft. Is that correct?

View attachment 1051557
Hey mate there are two players missing here A Macpherson (B) & C Brown (F)

Total of 34 players with 10 to draft

Are we doing a list of available players of just going off the UF player market?
I can provide this list if people want it. Or if UF is up and running we may even be able to use it as a player availability resource once teams have been setup.

Phoenix_9 PetWussy Jonzi Dannyreed Cattsy Now that UF is up and running I need you guys to complete the process of rejoining the league. Then I will reconstruct the lists and we can all check off.

St Kilda Death Haychh can you finish the step of nominating your keepers...it will make the process of setting up easier!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This might be against the rules of this league but can we setup a Facebook messenger chat to notify the next person that it’s their turn?

simonoz I think UF is recognising you as the league manager. Are you able to modify the settings to give everybody league manager status like we have done in the past? Did you have to pay anything to roll UF over?

I reckon we kick it off on the understanding that when you make your first pick your list is locked!

1612513907401.png
Dannyreed snap up that Ugle-Hagan!

This might be against the rules of this league but can we setup a Facebook messenger chat to notify the next person that it’s their turn?
It would be especially handy when people are online posting in other threads not knowing it’s their turn haha

simonoz I think UF is recognising you as the league manager. Are you able to modify the settings to give everybody league manager status like we have done in the past? Did you have to pay anything to roll UF over?

I reckon we kick it off on the understanding that when you make your first pick your list is locked!

View attachment 1052069
Dannyreed snap up that Ugle-Hagan!

Give me 30 mins, getting up now. And it’s only 4.40am !! Need coffee !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back