AFL 2020 - AFL Round 16 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't get over how many times Coleman is in the right spot and his teammates mess it up and ruin the chain where he is in prime location to score.

And then his own complete howler from five metres out...

I'm cursed.

The K-Train will not kick a goal so long as I am on board.

**** him, I'm buying tickets every match he is named until he gets delisted.

NYRB talking to himself again
It's not the 1st time.

My 3 other roommates told my Residential owner that I needed to see a doctor because I talk to myself. The residential owner said 'as a father, as a friend, you need to go see a doctor'. I didn't understand what they were on about.

One guy , I remember at uni got angry at me once because I was talking to myself.

But I 100% tell you all, I'm normal. My doctor told me so.

It's not the 1st time.

My 3 other roommates told my Residential owner that I needed to see a doctor because I talk to myself. The residential owner said 'as a father, as a friend, you need to go see a doctor'. I didn't understand what they were on about.

One guy , I remember at uni got angry at me once because I was talking to myself.

You're fine mate.

But seriously, don't stop taking your meds.

It's not the 1st time.

Dont worry, im listening View attachment kL1sw1mgQei1ZfmSSSLkOQ.webp

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coleman with a kick off the ground... out on the full.

Now Brad Johnson is saying 'he'll get his first tonight'.

Get off my train, Brad.

B8X74GCCcAACm5T.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back