AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats still have a heavy mid-rotation, will always grab these two at these prices. Both classy enough to get it done in the conditions.
SGM includes tough mids who will spend time in and around the stoppages tonight. We weather favours us.

2.5u Guthrie 15+, Adams 15+, Treloar 20+ @ $2.20 (SB)
2u Ablett AGS @ $2.12 (lads)
2u Dangerfield AGS @ $2.45 (lads)

People need to stop betting according to weather. The weather report is almost never right, wasnt it supposed to piss down for dogs/blues for example and it went over tgs in just over a half...
Yes this. I would not bet on something solely based on weather, although it is a factor. In this case, it looks like the possibility of rain has already been factored/priced in, so even it does rain it doesn't make the benefit any better.

Darcy Parish 20+ $2.80 (SB)

Jumped on him 2 weeks ago thinking he would get more midfield time with their injuries but that didn't happen.

Left him alone last weekend and he spent 80% more time in the midfield and decided to get 21 disposals

Bit of risk though as you never know what they will do tomorrow. What do you guys think?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

People need to stop betting according to weather. The weather report is almost never right, wasnt it supposed to piss down for dogs/blues for example and it went over tgs in just over a half...

So youre telling me its not going to rain tonight. :p

Jumped on him 2 weeks ago thinking he would get more midfield time with their injuries but that didn't happen.

Left him alone last weekend and he spent 80% more time in the midfield and decided to get 21 disposals

Bit of risk though as you never know what they will do tomorrow. What do you guys think?

I like it. Personally I’ll be on him for 15+ in a SGM but yeah he had his mid minutes increased last week and with Shiel out I think that will continue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got him at $4 SB earlier in the week. Should have more midfield time 👍

It's been raining on and off in Perth all day, currently pissing down heaviest its been all day. Rain is coming in bursts.

Can't get past Dangerfield for goals regardless of the weather.

Danger AGS @ $2.20(SB) 4/6 this season
Danger 2+ @ $8.50 (SB)

$15 Most Goals Scored Dangerfield @ 29 (lads)
$15 Most Goals Scored WHE @ 29 (lads)

hopefully with a low scoring total expected, will be a bit of a lottery for most goals
Like the Danger part, but Stephenson, De Goey, Elliot are all likely to play much closer to goal than WHE.

Like the Danger part, but Stephenson, De Goey, Elliot are all likely to play much closer to goal than WHE.

fair call but just don't know after last weeks positional changes with elliot/stephenson and the fact that 1 or 2 goals could theoretically get most goals. 29 too much to pass up!

The talk is Cox late out for Noble, so we bring in a quick small defender. Meaning we could have 8 defenders if Varcoe plays defence with Noble as a potential in.
If this is the case, Mayne will push onto the wing. This could then send WHE forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back