AFL 2020 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By most people’s counts bowl is only 1-3 votes behind Neale. At $11 I think you’d be silly not to have a go

Menegola can sit on the bench for the entire last quarter and he will still get 3 votes.

Menegola $17 Geelong most votes is looking delicious now

Menegola 3
Hawkins 2
Guthrie Stewart or Duncan maybe Miers.

Great work getting on at that juicy price.

3 Menegola
2 Hawk
1 Miers

Guthrie next then Duncan and Danger.

Does Steele poll today? I thought he would get in there someone but AFL match report doesn’t even mention him.

Found dogs game hard to call. Maybe:

Dunkley
Bont
Smith

Didn’t really have Bont until his last goal but it’s won the game for them so hard to leave out. Redden best for WC but WB dominated the game just not on scoreboard so I would be happy for it to be shared between the dogs.

Dogs vs WC

This was a pretty tough game for votes and they can go to many dogs players. No Eagle to poll as dogs dominated most of the play and had lots more of the footy.

3 Macrae
2 Bont
1 Daniel

Others who were good who can poll - Dunkley, Smith, English and Hunter. I won’t be surprised if the votes go to any of those 7 players. No clear cut best for mine.

Dogs vs WC

This was a pretty tough game for votes and they can go to many dogs players. No Eagle to poll as dogs dominated most of the play and had lots more of the footy.

3 Macrae
2 Bont
1 Daniel

Others who were good who can poll - Dunkley, Smith, English and Hunter. I won’t be surprised if the votes go to any of those 7 players. No clear cut best for mine.

MacRae was good and was the leading disposal gettor. But Bont gets the 3 votes for me, kicked the game winning goal from 50+ metres out and took a crucial mark with under 3 minutes to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen to know your Crows vs Pies votes, you appear to have left it out. I think Adams will take the 3 because of the result, narrowly edging out 37 disposal Laird, and with Crisp getting the 1.
You are right - didn't slide the spreadsheet over enough. My apologies

ADEL v COLL
3 T Adams (Coll)
2 R Laird (Adel)
1 S Sidebottom (Coll)

No change to leaderboard as a result. Will correct that on the original board also.

ROUND 13

GC v CARL
3 P Cripps (Carl)
2 M Murphy (Carl)
1 M Gibbons (Carl)

WB v MELB
3 M Bontempelli (WB)
2 J Macrae (WB)
1 M Wallis (WB)

PA v HAW
3 T Boak (PA)
2 O Wines (PA)
1 T Mitchell (Haw)

FREO v SYD
3 D Mundy (Freo)
2 L Ryan (Freo)
1 C Serong (Freo)

ESS v RICH
3 S Bolton (Rich)
2 D Martin (Rich)
1 Z Merrett (Ess)

ADEL v GEEL
3 G Guthrie (Geel)
2 M Duncan (Geel)
1 P Dangerfield (Geel)

BRIS v ST K
3 J Steele (St K)
2 J Berry (Bris)
1 Z Bailey (Bris)

WCE v GWS
3 J Kelly (GWS)
2 N Natanui (WCE)
1 A Gaff (WCE)

COLL v NM
3 T Adams (Coll)
2 S Pendlebury (Coll)
1 S Sidebottom (Coll)

LEADERBOARD

21 L Neale (Bris)
15 T Boak (PA) J Steele (St K)
14 P Cripps (Carl) S Menegola (Geel) C Guthrie (Geel) C Petracca (Melb)
13 C Oliver (Melb)
12 Z Merrett* (Ess)

Last edited:
ROUND 13

GC v CARL
3 P Cripps (Carl)
2 M Murphy (Carl)
1 M Gibbons (Carl)

WB v MELB
3 M Bontempelli (WB)
2 J Macrae (WB)
1 M Wallis (WB)

PA v HAW
3 T Boak (PA)
2 O Wines (PA)
1 T Mitchell (Haw)

FREO v SYD
3 D Mundy (Freo)
2 L Ryan (Freo)
1 C Serong (Freo)

ESS v RICH
3 S Bolton (Rich)
2 D Martin (Rich)
1 Z Merrett (Ess)

ADEL v GEEL
3 G Guthrie (Geel)
2 M Duncan (Geel)
1 P Dangerfield (Geel)

BRIS v ST K
3 J Steele (St K)
2 J Berry (Bris)
1 Z Bailey (Bris)

WCE v GWS
3 J Kelly (GWS)
2 N Natanui (WCE)
1 A Gaff (WCE)

COLL v NM
3 T Adams (Coll)
2 S Pendlebury (Coll)
1 S Sidebottom (Coll)

LEADERBOARD

21 L Neale (Bris)
15 T Boak (PA) J Steele (St K)
14 P Cripps (Carl) S Menegola (Geel) C Guthrie (Geel) C Petracca (Melb)
13 C Oliver (Melb)
12 Z Merrett (Ess)
Thought Gov dominated gws

I’m on Menegola $41 for most votes without Neale.

Feel like he’s in the mix and TJMs poll would agree.

Happy to lose this for a throw at the stump at those odds. Admittedly Up against Boak petracca steele and potentially 2 x doggies

But $41 is generous and have seen crazier things happen. Would need another BOG on the final 2 rounds to actually win this though

Just tidied up my spreadsheet

I’ll profit nicely if Neale, Boak petracca, menegola or Pendlebury win the Brownlow.

The smallest profit is with Neale winning so now am kinda hoping for an upset in the final rounds.

If Neale doesn’t poll again I think he’s in trouble but he gets 3 more goes at it.

Wish I backed a few more Sportsbet Top 10s last week. Got Brayshaw and McGrath at stupid prices but you can’t eat odds. Pendles and Menegola both were stupid prices now but “that’s punting” as they say in the classics!!

Wish I backed a few more Sportsbet Top 10s last week. Got Brayshaw and McGrath at stupid prices but you can’t eat odds. Pendles and Menegola both were stupid prices now but “that’s punting” as they say in the classics!!
Both just about locks for top 10 now

Whoops meant Pendles and menegola - also aware they’re not locks just very good chances 😁

I think we are all on the same page here. Last week when they released odds I played McGrath and Brayshaw and was wondering whether to play Pendles and Menegola and didn’t. At that stage I thought they were all on the cusp of top 10.

Agree that 1 and 1/2 rounds later McGrath is done and dusted and Brayshaw a few back from top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back