AFL 2020 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compiled a list of umpires , under the 3 umpire and 4 umpires system who gave Dangerfield Brownlow votes in his history:

1601341972430.png

Don't know exactly how many games these umpires managed in his career but its clears there are a few that attract his eye. Would feel confident in the games where he is supposed to poll if he gets : Stevic, McInerney, Hay or Meredith. (Stevic in his career never giving Danger 1 vote, its either been 2 or 3)

The possible matches were Danger can poll from the predictions I've seen are: Rds 2,3,4, 6,7,11,12,13,14,16 and 18. Meredith umps 2 of those matches, Stevic umps 2 of those matches, McInerney 0 matches and Hay 0 matches. (PS the next highest umpires Donlon manage 1 match, Hosking 1 of those matches, and Razor Ray Chamberlain 2 matches). Dangerfield polling this year relies on alot of umpires in the middle to lower tier. (either umps who haven't possibly taken his games as much or who haven't paid votes to him as regularly as the top polling umps in the past)

Also don't be 100% relying on the Betfair prediction predictor, found a bit of a mistake on their Round by round polling. They have Round 4, where geelong play twice in the same round. Think it was supposed to be Geelong v Melbourne for Round 4. Its just a typo but some people may mistake and double count it with Freo playing in the same round.

1601342214513.png

Last edited:

Came across this or you are selling this? You have posted twice on bigfooty. 1st time: promoting this website in 2019 and 2nd time as above hahaha
I stopped reading at the part where it advised that by joining I would get the in-depth analysis on the 2019 count. I was kind of hoping for some 2020 analysis.

I stopped reading at the part where it advised that by joining I would get the in-depth analysis on the 2019 count. I was kind of hoping for some 2020 analysis.

it's all there for 2020. Don't sleep on Nat Fyfe or the Bont. Top 10 value there!

I’ll take my chances on Marshall’s $15 don’t know if he makes it but could push for 10+ votes after lookinrg at some predictions on here

Also on Pendles $2.75 and Whitfield $4 might dabble on a couple others

Gaff $11 top 20... wow

I'm also seeing on the spreadsheet that gaff (on the average of all the counts together) finishes 19th but it would be real close there. could very easily slip to equal 20th with a few and cook the value of his price.

Jones 3.30 and whit 4s look the main value picks for me, without throwing a heap on at 1.30 pops. Will prob wait for multi options to open up as have these already for team leaders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came across this or you are selling this? You have posted twice on bigfooty. 1st time: promoting this website in 2019 and 2nd time as above hahaha

a google search and there it is, so yes I did come across it haha. I've tried looking up ones like "brownlow tracker" and "kingpunt" and they aren't there this year? I'm assuming because of COVID they thought a season wouldn't get underway.

a google search and there it is, so yes I did come across it haha. I've tried looking up ones like "brownlow tracker" and "kingpunt" and they aren't there this year? I'm assuming because of COVID they thought a season wouldn't get underway.

Sure but doesn’t really explain why all of a sudden you decided to grace us with your presence 12 months after your first and only post about the same website. If this website isn’t you why don’t you post your count here as everyone else has at no charge.....

Sure but doesn’t really explain why all of a sudden you decided to grace us with your presence 12 months after your first and only post about the same website. If this website isn’t you why don’t you post your count here as everyone else has at no charge.....

I enjoy reading the comments and getting people's opinions. The spreadsheet only gets put at the end of the season, no point popping my head up throughout the season when the season is still going. there's like 12+ counts. It would be too confusing to upload them all up as every one of them are little different to the other and could be a little misleading to someone if they followed the wrong player on one of the counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back