2020 celebrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Check that ego. Front and centre:

yuocFEy.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The book sounds fantastic. Ive ordered 2 of them.

I got charged $50 for shipping, 4km from Alberton. I can only assume someone discovered a printing agency on Mars and we are using them

I got charged $50 for shipping, 4km from Alberton. I can only assume someone discovered a printing agency on Mars and we are using them

How much are they Macca? I am going to order one but want to include a pic with the kids/grandkids decked out in our Port gear, so i didn’t get through to the ordering part last night.

"The Port Adelaide Football Club has made a habit of making history. And so it was on a brisk Saturday afternoon in late March 1997 at the MCG. That day, Port Adelaide played its first AFL game. It is the only SANFL or WAFL club to ‘make it out alive’ and to understand that, is to appreciate the greatness of Port Adelaide. Marking the club’s 150th anniversary, this book chronicles just how a juggernaut from Alberton was created and how it was loved and loathed in equal measure. Every page gives insight into the people, the premierships, the politics and ultimately the Power at Australia’s most successful footy club".

Dennis Cometti

I'd hope they have the;

I've always regarded that strip as The Best uniform in Australian football

Dennis Cometti quote

Get photo in book / order page at following link

How much are they Macca? I am going to order one but want to include a pic with the kids/grandkids decked out in our Port gear, so i didn’t get through to the ordering part last night.

$199 for the book. I assume its $25 for shipping

Apparently this book weighs 10kg so that's where the postage costs come into it. Living close to Alberton doesn't mean it should be cheaper postage. They are not going to be printed there...

You can order them now and send your photo in later (before March 20 or before all spaces are filled)

I'm about to order mine now. I wish you could use Paypal though...

Noni didnt get one either
i rang the club and the guy in membership said they have had quite a few calls about people not getting the confirmation email.
Said we should have got it within 60 seconds

As this isnt being looked after by the club (funny that) he told me to go to the contact us page on the website where we purchased and send them a message

I did that yesterday arvo and i still havent heard anything or got an email

Amateur hour

i rang the club and the guy in membership said they have had quite a few calls about people not getting the confirmation email.
Said we should have got it within 60 seconds

As this isnt being looked after by the club (funny that) he told me to go to the contact us page on the website where we purchased and send them a message

I did that yesterday arvo and i still havent heard anything or got an email

Amateur hour

Mine came through about an hour ago strangely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back