Opinion 2020 Draft #2: 1/9/22/23/40/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, Haw 4th, Freo 4th)

Who will Adelaide select with pick 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEY DATES

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment 1
November 27: List Lodgment 2
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates

As God is my witness, finding anything useful on the AFL.com.au site is practically impossible, may whoever designed it burn in hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see them doing a pick swap with 22/23, so that 40 is our 4th pick - but I don't see them willingly making 5 selections in the ND.

Listened to Road to the Draft tonight and Guru Cal reckons Zavier Maher could go as late as 40. Wouldn’t be surprised if we hold the pick and use it - or trade it out late if no one of interest is on the board

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So the big 5 will become the big 10 soon enough. Works for us.
It's hard to tell given the lack of development these kids are going to get in a very important year.

In a time when recruitment groups are being cut left and right, everyone will be taking bigger risks

Interesting that Knightmare, although he rates Hollands, thinks he stagnated a bit in 2019.

Bit like Rozee, who dominated underage footy the had a poor 2018 champs. Great finals series though.

Interesting that Knightmare, although he rates Hollands, thinks he stagnated a bit in 2019.

Bit like Rozee, who dominated underage footy the had a poor 2018 champs. Great finals series though.
Bit like rating SA players he watched with his SANFL Digital Pass eh?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back