2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Have been told that the three rookies that were prelisted have to be elevated this year as part of their prelisting (ie can only be a rookie one year) plus Holman has been a rookie for four so has to be elevated
Holman Is on senior list this year (signed three year contract) , so can relegated back to rookie like shoenfield .
If you see who we delist , even if pre listing need to upgrade , harbrow , Murdoch, hombsch and Holman should be the backup plan .

Last edited:

Dear Mr AFL

Could you please find it in yourself to offer up some ambassadorial clauses into a new player contract for a player that may or may not be weighing up coming to Qld.

Thank you.

I get the feeling we are likely being used to get someone elses deal across the line but it would be a bit of a coup I think if we made this happen.

Absolutely nothing on socials. Not a whisper (or whimper). You would think that there would be some noise about if we were in fact throwing our hat in the ring. When is the deadline?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotten rid of 2?
wright and .....?

Doesn't surprise me that you can't remember the other one
Josh_Schoenfeld_2019.1.jpg

Few more hour to go .

Will Brodie - i will survive.

Gonna be a quiet end to the trade period for us, that’s not too bad. Settled list

Glad that wasn't us. This sort of stuff is the exact reason we traded Wright for not much.

Or when we traded Jarryd Lyons for nothing. These trades happen when you have no leverage and have to do the deal.

The only difference is that even the inept Suns handled this better than what the Pies did and should have salvaged something from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back