2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Red Bull and Ferrari appeal the Pink Merc as well now, can't beat Mercedes when their copy car is faster then you.

FWIW, if they only copied last years Mercedes, how are they faster then a red bull that got poll here last year?

Would Vettel even settle for being a #2?
I think he would.

He doesn't come across as being as driven by ego as someone like Fernando or Lewis, and I'm pretty sure he's still got a great relationship with Horner.

I think the bigger question would be how Max would deal with having Seb as his teammate

If Stroll is the hard arse businessman it seems he is...

Watch him get Vettel to RP AM and then keep Perez as the better #2 driver - boot Lance for a year - and then bring him back the following year.

Lance would be better for the year away from daddy and it keeps Perez, who is better than Lance, for a year and it avoid the bad PR Lawrence Stroll will get from keeping Lance over Perez. And it keeps the Perez $$ in the team. Lance will be guaranteed the seat a year later.

There isn't a single person alive right now who could find a way to stop Mercedes
Claymore at turn 4 would do it - but yes.... the Mercs are ina different universe

The guy supplying their fuel could slip in some metal shards for us.
Didn’t you see the sheila interviewed last night?
First black woman to stand on an F1 podium. She is the person who examines every batch of oil, every batch of fuel, even radiator water to make sure it is to FIA standard as well as Mercedes standard.
They think of everything at Mercedes.

Didn’t you see the sheila interviewed last night?
First black woman to stand on an F1 podium. She is the person who examines every batch of oil, every batch of fuel, even radiator water to make sure it is to FIA standard as well as Mercedes standard.
They think of everything at Mercedes.
Damn it all we need something or they will lap the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the Porsche supercup race. I never really got much of a context how fast F1 cars go round in tracks other than Albert Park. But i remember watching last week's race and today, the Porsches plod around relative to F1 cars. I fact last week, I missed the start of the Porsche race, and was watching them go round thinking they were on the warm up lap, but in actual fact it was lap 2-3! o_O

There’d have to be a penalty for changing parts surely?

Cars have crashed on the way to the grid before, if they cannot get it patched up on the starting line they just start from pit lane if able.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back