Position 2020 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has the balls not to start whitfield or dusty?

Yeah its early but greenwood, petracca, ceglar, parish, smith with a good first rnd of marsh.

Fools gold or a real oppurtinity to strengthen other areas given the lack of rookies so far?

Also given the lack of value in the mids might be the smart play to load up there instead.

Yeah its early but greenwood, petracca, ceglar, parish, smith with a good first rnd of marsh.

Fools gold or a real oppurtinity to strengthen other areas given the lack of rookies so far?

Given the lack of value in the mids might be the smart play.
Yep, I'm doing it

Load up on SP's in the middle and in the ruck, then look for value up forward

And there's plenty of it!

Yep, I'm doing it

Load up on SP's in the middle and in the ruck, then look for value up forward

And there's plenty of it!

All week ive been playing around without whitfield. Today I dropped dusty instead coz thought dusty is less likely to burn me by not having him and whitfield could go nuts early. But now it will be interesting to what I can do without both.

Also given the lack of value in the mids might be the smart play to load up there instead.

stevebbb is ballsy enough to do it

Im not starting Whitfield. Ive stated why. Dusty I dont have either.

Taking risks in the FWD line this year. Doch D4. Premo MIDS. Gawndy. FWDs can eat a bag of dicks the campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does JJK have another 90+ season average in him you splendid kentlemen? Here2tellyouwhy Hai_Newman

I doubt it - but I think his partner in crime Darling has one in him. Averaged 96.7 in 2018 with his 2 injury affected games removed (-1 and 14) and 91.4 last season if you remove his 2 lowest scores of 9 and 22 (his next 2 worst scores since 2014 were 32 and 35 - 9 is a nightmare which I highly doubt will be repeated). His average after the bye last season was 95.1.

In a team that has added Kelly to the midfield I think he has a career best season this year at the ripe age of 27.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

I only just put him in my team FFS
View attachment 830607
Hmmm another ******* injury already.

To hold and bench or not to hold and cut him for a 70k+ cheaper rookie who will play Rd 1?

That extra money is very tempting but who knows who gets a gig in Rd 1 yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back