Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thomas and Adams likely both out for me this week , such a tragedy, can't believe I may not score 200 for the second week in a row.

Cam Newton still available guys ;)

Thomas and Adams likely both out for me this week , such a tragedy, can't believe I may not score 200 for the second week in a row.

Cam Newton still available guys ;)
Gonna call it early and say the Gorilla Bears are back baby. Also:
Pre Season WR's - Julio Jones, AJ Brown, Courtland Sutton, Kenny Golladay.
Week 3 WR's - Miles Boykin

Gonna call it early and say the Gorilla Bears are back baby. Also:
Pre Season WR's - Julio Jones, AJ Brown, Courtland Sutton, Kenny Golladay.
Week 3 WR's - Miles Boykin

I'm happy, now i wont have to hear about your injuries anymore? :)

TRADE ALERT

WET SLOPES trade Jonathon Taylor and this years second round draft pick to
HAHA in exchange for Ryan Tannehill and this years first round draft pick

Depending on what happens this week in regards to the steelers-titans game I'm going to allow everyone to start players from those teams without worrying about the game being called off (I think they'll play anyway) so if you could please let me know on here who your backup player/s are if the game were to be cancelled that would be great.
I can then manually change them to be starters so you don't have to worry about copping donuts.
This will be the case moving forward for all games that have the chance if being postponed due to covid.
#commishoftheyear

Depending on what happens this week in regards to the steelers-titans game I'm going to allow everyone to start players from those teams without worrying about the game being called off (I think they'll play anyway) so if you could please let me know on here who your backup player/s are if the game were to be cancelled that would be great.
I can then manually change them to be starters so you don't have to worry about copping donuts.
This will be the case moving forward for all games that have the chance if being postponed due to covid.
#commishoftheyear

Don't have any starters. Don't care. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#commishoftheyear
Anthony Miller, Logan Thomas, Jessie Bates.

#commishoftheyear

Back ups would be

QB - Darnold
Flex - Gallup
DL - Graham

#commishoftheyear
QB: Mullens/Garoppolo
RB: Jamaal Williams

So at this stage is still in this game week right?
Correct but I will accept backups to be listed like the previous steelers-titans game in case its a late cancellation.
Hopefully the season won't get too messed up but I'll try to make it as easy as possible for guys to select a full squad for as long as possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back