Win Prizes 2021/22 Bigfooty Premier League Tipping Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

This year bigfooty is hosting the tipping comp (not superbru like in past years).

No bonus points this year, if you pick the right team (or pick a draw correctly) you get a point.

Winner at the end of the season gets a badge.

Write "IN" below to say to everyone you are taking part and also click this link below and just join the comp too.

I'll be getting the admin to update the later matchdays as the season goes on. So we've got about 2 weeks to get our matchday 1 tips in. Good luck!

Last edited:

Yeah sure. Excuse my ignorance…so RossFC this season will not be in Superbru like last season?
Nah it's on bigfooty this year, just like AFL tipping. Click the link in the OP and join the comp and you can make your tips there.

No bonus points being given out for close or exact results. You pick the right winner, or a draw. You get 1 point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I remember each week... & half week (during COVID catch-ups)... & every 3rd week during international breaks, then there's a little bit of fluff on my sideburns that says:

This year bigfooty is hosting the tipping comp (not superbru like in past years).

No bonus points this year, if you pick the right team (or pick a draw correctly) you get a point.

Winner at the end of the season gets a badge.

Write "IN" below to say to everyone you are taking part and also click this link below and just join the comp too.

I'll be getting the admin to update the later matchdays as the season goes on. So we've got about 2 weeks to get our matchday 1 tips in. Good luck!

In.

Is it too difficult to include correct scores on the website Rosco?
I don't think the admin can do that. We'll just see how this year goes and we'll make a decision next year on if it was ok or not.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back