2021 AFL Membership Tracker / Figures

Remove this Banner Ad

8-10 pre 1980.
You'd hope no lower. They had won 3 flags from the early to late 70's!!

The big 4 are the traditional powerhouses - Blues/Tigers/Bombers/Pies. The Hawks have become the 5th Beatle from extended success under Clarkson. But mantaining their membership with leaner times ahead will be interesting.

Collingwood supporters 2018,2019,2020,2021 - "Richmonds membership numbers will all drop off once they dont win a couple of flags. Their supporters are bandwagoners."

Nek minut.....

Richmond memberships 2 Dec 2021 - 72,261 (+5,000 on this time last year).
Collingwood memberships 7 Dec 2021 - 45,092. (massively down on the same time last year).

Tigers walk the talk, and Pies fans talk then walk.

Collingwood supporters 2018,2019,2020,2021 - "Richmonds membership numbers will all drop off once they dont win a couple of flags. Their supporters are bandwagoners."

Nek minut.....

Richmond memberships 2 Dec 2021 - 72,261 (+5,000 on this time last year).
Collingwood memberships 7 Dec 2021 - 45,092. (massively down on the same time last year).

Tigers walk the talk, and Pies fans talk then walk.
Stop trolling! You’ve pulluted several boards now with this. Deservedly no replies yet😄👍

Essendon = 54,556
Geelong = 40,325
St Kilda = 36,095
Western Bulldogs = 34,768

dave10 did the 60K come directly from the club?
Pies look to be tracking 2-3,000 ahead of same time last year so on track for over 85,000.

Only comparison I have on Essendon is they were at 58,605 on 18th March 2021 so appear comfortably ahead too.

Pies look to be tracking 2-3,000 ahead of same time last year so on track for over 85,000.

Only comparison I have on Essendon is they were at 58,605 on 18th March 2021 so appear comfortably ahead too.
I think Essendon could break through 90K this year, especially if they have a good start to the season.

It's a young developing team, come off a surprise finals appearance and there's a lot of excitement and energy around the place.

I think Essendon could break through 90K this year, especially if they have a good start to the season.

It's a young developing team, come off a surprise finals appearance and there's a lot of excitement and energy around the place.
Feels like they could. As long as covid doesn’t stop momentum as they more than most clubs sell a higher proportion of memberships after Xmas and into early part of the season.

Feels like they could. As long as covid doesn’t stop momentum as they more than most clubs sell a higher proportion of memberships after Xmas and into early part of the season.
That's right.

Should also add that since the club is celebrating 150 years of their existence next year, this could help with increasing member numbers as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back