AFL 2021 AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious on why the total is so low. no weather but maybe some dew?

Last three year manuka averages
19 - 162 (includes the snow game)
18 - 171
17 - 166

Last 5 games between the 2 (not including last year)

184 - Manuka
148 - Manuka (Dogs kick 9.19, the weather was 5 degrees and extremely dewy)

Maybe the 154.5 is right but just seems on the lower end of what's possible tonight.
The 148 is probably the best to go by as it was a Friday night, so if the wind stays up the overs might be the go. (20km at the moment)

Curious on why the total is so low. no weather but maybe some dew?

Last three year manuka averages
19 - 162 (includes the snow game)
18 - 171
17 - 166

Last 5 games between the 2 (not including last year)

184 - Manuka
148 - Manuka (Dogs kick 9.19, the weather was 5 degrees and extremely dewy)

Maybe the 154.5 is right but just seems on the lower end of what's possible tonight.
The 148 is probably the best to go by as it was a Friday night, so if the wind stays up the overs might be the go. (20km at the moment)

Having lived and worked in that s**t hole and in particular Manuka, it does get dewy at night especially when the weather drops to zero and lower.

Literally wet like conditions at night.

Having lived and worked in that sh*t hole and in particular Manuka, it does get dewy at night especially when the weather drops to zero and lower.

Literally wet like conditions at night.

Yeah I assumed that much, tonight forecast 10 degrees at game time, no cloud and 10km wind. So its likely to get some dew

Is the useless Texan crab back this week?
Take it to the bank.

giphy.gif

Very dewy conditions always is, unders is the play imo

Not sure I agree with unders, I'm tempted on the overs as the conditions tonight could be less dewy than the 148 scored, game styles haven't changed much. I think if I was to put a range on it, 145 to 170 would be the scoring range, 153.5 sits quite low on that.

Not sure I agree with unders, I'm tempted on the overs as the conditions tonight could be less dewy than the 148 scored, game styles haven't changed much. I think if I was to put a range on it, 145 to 170 would be the scoring range, 153.5 sits quite low on that.
Lets not forget the game starts at 7, there will be much less dew say compared to 9pm.

A decent quarter would be enough to send it overs.

Best of luck mate! I am all in on the Tobes train again! My boy will get me some weekend cash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The West Australian reports that the Freo v North Melbourne will be played with no spectators.

If the Roos play with the same intensity as they did against Geelong, they will cover that line. It's currently +39.5 points as I speak.

Freo are a much better side with the fans at Perth Stadium. Unlike West Coast last year, they haven't played a home game at Optus, in front of no crowds before.

Been twice, thats at least once too often...
If you want to fully appreciate how well your tax dollars are wasted, Canberra is a great experience.

I use to dedicate my entire Fridays to completing my spreadsheets for AFL betting for the weekend. :drunk:

Anyone else like Zaine Cordy for a few snags tonight?

Anyone else like Zaine Cordy for a few snags tonight?
You remind me of the guys at the roulette table that literally cover almost every number.

Mind you, I dont blame you, its get tempting to hit all of them at times.

You remind me of the guys at the roulette table that literally cover almost every number.

Mind you, I dont blame you, its get tempting to hit all of them at times.

Na only have a maximum of 2 players per match and GWS games always have Tobes as 1 just figuring out what the other one. Iā€™d like a Dogs player to spread the bets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back