Competitions 2021 Carlton goal-kicking knockout comp (can join after rnd 1 and also keep tipping after initial knockout)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, so round 1 results intro
  • We had 37 entries
  • We chose 13 different players (or 14? Ash24 - Who TF is Mr Worldwide?)
  • The most popular selection was Fisher (10), followed by Silvagni (5) and McKay (4)
  • Of the players that kicked goals, no one selected LOB, McDonald (sub) or Plowman (WTF?)
    • Plowman doubled his career tally and kicked his first goal in over 100 matches!!!! And what a kick, too!
  • Two players earnt immunity!
  • The Jabba73 curse continues. Forget not making it PAST round 1. This year he didn't even make it TO round 1!

OK, so round 1 results intro
  • We had 37 entries
  • We chose 13 different players (or 14? Ash24 - Who TF is Mr Worldwide?)
  • The most popular selection was Fisher (10), followed by Silvagni (5) and McKay (4)
  • Of the players that kicked goals, no one selected LOB, McDonald (sub) or Plowman (WTF?)
    • Plowman doubled his career tally and kicked his first goal in over 100 matches!!!! And what a kick, too!
  • Two players earnt immunity!
  • The Jabba73 curse continues. Forget not making it PAST round 1. This year he didn't even make it TO round 1!
Mr Worldwide --> Pitbull --> Pit --> Pittonet

I thought people knew that was his nickname :p

Leaderboard after round 1

1 point (plus immunity)

juzz88, esoteric

1 point

BlueGum, Donzy, ItsAllAboutMe, Jeremias, Premiership Quarter, ParapMarkets, GapInIkonPark, gandaal, Fabab, Just Kreuzing, ferrisb, Sammoll,

0 points

TerryWallet, Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods, JustaBattler, BlueStreak, iAsbestos, Siladee, Kreuuuzeurns, Magruder, Coona Blues, Bluella, SammaGilberto, norway blue, Number_9, JuddgementDay, BigBreakfast, Rosscoe, Aphrodite, jaymasha, Arr0w, TD2010, The Dominator7, Dadda Dave, Ash24

Missed the first round

Wickzki

Eliminated BEFORE round 1

Jabba73

A reminder that if you are eliminated, feel free to continue tipping. An additional award will be handed out to the poster that totals the most points over the season (eliminations are not counted for this one).

If you feel I have scored you incorrectly, please let me know

Missed out this year. Will join in if you do a second run. Good luck peeps.

Wkickizkikikkkiki (and others)..... feel free to join after round 1.

This comp can run out early in the season. Instead of having a 2nd run, I propose everyone tips all the way through 22 rounds. We see who has the most correct tips at the end of the year (no eliminations in this version). You can join this comp from round 2. You won't be at much of a disadvantage as by the end of the season we will be running out of likely goalkickers anyway...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back