Competitions 2021 Carlton goal-kicking knockout comp (can join after rnd 1 and also keep tipping after initial knockout)

OK, belated Round 2 Wrap (I am just getting over the match).
  • Most popular players this week were Fisher (picked by 6 contestants), Williams (5), Martin (4) McKay (3) and Gibbons (3)
  • Despite having fewer posters participating in rnd 2 and fewer goalkickers, we had more correct guesses this week as most of the favourites above paid out
Scorecard after round 2

2 points
: gandaal, BlueGum, Jeremias, ParapMarkets, Just Kreuzing, ferrisb, Sammoll

1 point (plus immunity)*: juzz88, esoteric

1 point: ItsAllAboutMe, Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods, Dadda Dave, @darryl23, Dunna Heartknee, Ash24, BigBreakfast, Donzy, Premiership Quarter, GapInIkonPark, Fabab, Coona Blues, JuddgementDay, Bringbackeddie

0 points: JustaBattler, Rosscoe, Bluella, Wickzki, BlueStreak, norway blue, Arr0w, TerryWallet, iAsbestos, Siladee, Kreuuuzeurns, Magruder, SammaGilberto, Number_9, Aphrodite, jaymasha, The Dominator7

The Max Bygraves award for useless (and nuisance) contribution to this thread: thylacine60

*IMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Neither of the players that had an immunity card used it this week and both guessed incorrectly in rnd 2. According to the rules, they are out. BUT I am open to changing the rule so that they are still in the comp but lose their immunity. Basically this comp is so bloody hard, that nominating ahead of time is maybe too tough. Perhaps the immunity should instead act as a 'get out of jail free card'?

Murph for me pls (= kiss of death)

Well I am 0-2 at the moment - am I officially the kiss of death yet?

You have plenty of company. 9 posters are 0-2

Double down on Fisher please. Assuming I can pick an unsuccessful selection again. (If not Gibbo)

You cannot double down, so you got Gibbo

FFMPF.......

Fisher For Me Please Ferris !!

FFSJK

/JK!!!

McKay pls. Like my team I need a win
^^^^
Can you pick after the game now......

Nope, that's an early round 3 vote from TD

-------

Jimmae do you even get out of bed for <10 multi quotes?

OK, belated Round 2 Wrap (I am just getting over the match).
  • Most popular players this week were Fisher (picked by 6 contestants), Williams (5), Martin (4) McKay (3) and Gibbons (3)
  • Despite having fewer posters participating in rnd 2 and fewer goalkickers, we had more correct guesses this week as most of the favourites above paid out
Scorecard after round 2

2 points
: gandaal, BlueGum, Jeremias, ParapMarkets, Just Kreuzing, ferrisb, Sammoll

1 point (plus immunity)*: juzz88, esoteric

1 point: ItsAllAboutMe, Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods, Dadda Dave, @darryl23, Dunna Heartknee, Ash24, BigBreakfast, Donzy, Premiership Quarter, GapInIkonPark, Fabab, Coona Blues, JuddgementDay, Bringbackeddie

0 points: JustaBattler, Rosscoe, Bluella, Wickzki, BlueStreak, norway blue, Arr0w, TerryWallet, iAsbestos, Siladee, Kreuuuzeurns, Magruder, SammaGilberto, Number_9, Aphrodite, jaymasha, The Dominator7

The Max Bygraves award for useless (and nuisance) contribution to this thread: thylacine60

*IMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Neither of the players that had an immunity card used it this week and both guessed incorrectly in rnd 2. According to the rules, they are out. BUT I am open to changing the rule so that they are still in the comp but lose their immunity. Basically this comp is so bloody hard, that nominating ahead of time is maybe too tough. Perhaps the immunity should instead act as a 'get out of jail free card'?
Making it automatic seems fair, but then the beauty of this comp is how ridiculously hard it actually is. This is the furthest I've ever gotten.

What happens if we don’t kick a goal on Sunday?

1617237905443.png

Back