Position 2021 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

The fwd line is too difficult to navigate now

Danger, Dusty, Butters, Row Z*, Caldwell, Phillips, Hind, Mug Punter, Daniher, Impey, Ziebell, Hunt

And then there's the rookies

1614405948533.jpeg

RIP

Last edited:

And surely Rozee wouldnt have played if there were any concerns. So makes me think hes fine to go.

Unless its one of those injuries, where playing cant make it any worse

Port have said they're gonna 'manage his foot' and I need a reason to cull some of these guys in the fwd line, so I'm probably gonna avoid

Thinking he'll be be one of the 1st forwards picked next year, as he probably moves into the mids full time and is over these injuries

Last edited:
He's so tempting at that price with the form he's had in the couple of practice games. But you feel he'll come back to bite you if we pick him. I'm torn.
At the rate we're getting injuries to commonly picked players, you never know who's up next week.
I had Rozee, and although he played today, the talk of "we'll manage him throughout the year" just screams late out when I've used my trades or have no better options.
(Then I went and picked Daniher) :drunk:

At the rate we're getting injuries to commonly picked players, you never know who's up next week.
I had Rozee, and although he played today, the talk of "we'll manage him throughout the year" just screams late out when I've used my trades or have no better options.
(Then I went and picked Daniher) :drunk:

I feel like there's been no setbacks with Daniher this pre season :think:

Butters was best on swapping for Caldwell

giphy.gif

Do you have Danger? I’m struggling to fit Danger, Phillips and Butters in
I'mma trying to fit 3 of Danger, Dusty, Phillips and Butters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Cam Raynor played a large amount of the game in midfield 👀

I’m leaning this way too, and as much as I love the thought of danger, I may need to go Dusty as the 70k saved could be invaluable
I just can't go Dusty when he goes and does sweet * all

Supposedly has had a monster pre season, they’ve had to try and hold him back. I’d say based off that he’s going back to a full time mid role
Just wondering what happens if Prestia comes back who gets shunted out

Apparently Cam Raynor played a large amount of the game in midfield 👀
Throwing another *$500k FWD into the mix.:think:
Wouldn't go for this one.

Highest fantasy score still achieved in his first season I think, and hasn't tonned up since then.
I know Bris have deprived him of mid time and as a younger player, you've gotta work your way in but not sure he's a better pick than Rozee, Caldwell, Butters at "same" price.
Rayner seems durable so there's that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back