News 2021 Fantasy Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plantar Fascia if torn is only a 1-2 week injury. It's if it's strained and imflamed and you try and let it heal that way that it can take much longer. Robert Harvey had a strained one and famously jumped off of a table onto flat feet to tear his and was back 1 week later from memory. It may have even been more ridiculous and he didn't miss a game. I would need some help checking as we're going back quite a while.

Plantar Fascia if torn is only a 1-2 week injury. It's if it's strained and imflamed and you try and let it heal that way that it can take much longer. Robert Harvey had a strained one and famously jumped off of a table onto flat feet to tear his and was back 1 week later from memory. It may have even been more ridiculous and he didn't miss a game. I would need some help checking as we're going back quite a while.
Yep, larger tear the "better" option than small tears constantly and associated inflammation.
Both heal with time, the former seems to allow a bit more give/stretch in the fascia.

1618627358862.png
tumblr_pixfrsxtF21tlgqkgo2_540.gifv

AN ANKLE injury sustained by Geelong superstar Patrick Dangerfield in a match last Sunday is believed to be worse than first thought, and could lead to the Brownlow medallist spending some time on the sidelines.

Dangerfield was in clear discomfort after a collision with North Melbourne's Kyron Hayden in the third quarter of the Cats round five win at GMHBA Stadium. He received treatment immediately and sat out most of the remainder of the match.

The Cats football department has spent the early part of the week analysing scans and medical reports of the damage. As of Tuesday night, while no final decision had been reached, one scenario had the eight-time All-Australian missing multiple weeks.

AN ANKLE injury sustained by Geelong superstar Patrick Dangerfield in a match last Sunday is believed to be worse than first thought, and could lead to the Brownlow medallist spending some time on the sidelines.

Dangerfield was in clear discomfort after a collision with North Melbourne's Kyron Hayden in the third quarter of the Cats round five win at GMHBA Stadium. He received treatment immediately and sat out most of the remainder of the match.

The Cats football department has spent the early part of the week analysing scans and medical reports of the damage. As of Tuesday night, while no final decision had been reached, one scenario had the eight-time All-Australian missing multiple weeks.

FFs just traded him in

Cerra for 4 weeks too, syndesmosis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weekly chaos if Walker needs a rest too, and with the crows playing Sunday, those with, are limited to basically holding (hoping your E was good)
If he's carrying an injury, I'd love to trade him to Dunkley.

I'm waiting for Rozee to need a rest (also a Sunday game)

Rank blew out to 1,700 last week, late outs for broken down players won't help.

Tredders told Rowey’s Sports Show RE TEX WALKER :

“I saw an incident with him in the game. He went for a mark – took a screamer early, kicked a goal, gave another one off to McAdam. Then he went for a mark and I reckon he tunnelled the opposition – jumped early and gave away a free kick with the outstretched foot.
“He landed, I thought – and I’m only watching it at home on the TV – I thought he landed and jarred something. We know he’s got a calf problem. Did he jar an ankle? Did he hurt his knee? From that moment on he didn’t move anywhere near like we’d seen him move the previous four rounds. He got another goal afterwards, just bodying out – that is the Tex I’ve seen the last few years, which couldn’t cover the ground or twist and turn…
“I don’t know how bad he is. The Crows are saying he will be fine. But is he fine to be the Tex before he jarred his leg or is he going to be battling because once you’re older it’s longer to recover… you’ve got to stay fresh. With a niggle and a calf strapped up like that there’s clearly an issue.
“I thought he jarred himself when he landed. I could be wrong but from that moment on he didn’t move well. Something’s clearly going wrong.”

Off the top of my head so far:

OUT:

Jones
De Goey
Ridley
Hall
Berry
Howe
Danger
Parks
Cerra
Lazzaro
Webster
Buddy
Hickey

That is one hell of a list for just one round - and those are just the fantasy relevant players!

Off the top of my head so far:

OUT:

Jones
De Goey
Ridley
Hall
Berry
Howe
Danger
Parks
Cerra
Lazzaro
Webster
Buddy
Hickey

That is one hell of a list for just one round - and those are just the fantasy relevant players!
I own none of them.

I'm either doing something very right or very wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back