Preview 2021 Internal Trial: Crow v Crow, 20/2/21 10.30am ACDT

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Odds on teams will be all changed at halftime & ruin any feel the game had to that point to emphasise this is just training drill exercises and the 2nd half will be shortened to under 30 minutes so they can finish before 12:00 PM

Given the relative youth of our key defence and the size of our tall forwards, it might be a high scoring affair.

Your club website, like many others, down?

Must just be me.

I just got into your site, but still getting a few Forbidden 403's on a few links internally.

Odds on teams will be all changed at halftime & ruin any feel the game had to that point to emphasise this is just training drill exercises and the 2nd half will be shortened to under 30 minutes so they can finish before 12:00 PM

Yup. It's a trial game. It's really just a "hope the kids don't look horrifically unco" affair.

I hope they put the video up to view later because I'll be travelling to Murray Bridge for a 7yr old birthday party...YAY!

POTENTIAL MATCHUPS TO WATCH FOR:
  • James Rowe (blue) v Luke Brown (red)
  • Taylor Walker (blue) v Jordon Butts (red)
  • Midfield clash - Laird/Crouch/Sloane/Keays (blue) v Hately/O’Connor/Berry/Pedlar (red)

POTENTIAL MATCHUPS TO WATCH FOR:
  • James Rowe (blue) v Luke Brown (red)
  • Taylor Walker (blue) v Jordon Butts (red)
  • Midfield clash - Laird/Crouch/Sloane/Keays (blue) v Hately/O’Connor/Berry/Pedlar (red)

Sounds like a 75% best 22 side vs the younger players

you called it

The magnets are likely to shift on the whiteboard and players switch teams throughout the game as Adelaide’s coaches look towards Round One in four weeks' time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"If Thilthorpe performs well in the practice games he will play round 1"

*Puts him in the team with the far weaker midfield*
I still think he'll play R1

I hope they put the video up to view later because I'll be travelling to Murray Bridge for a 7yr old birthday party...YAY!

jesus, the party’s been going for seven years?!? Wow that’s a good effort!!!

Appreciate the video but do miss the days they'd just stream it on Youtube. Hopefully the website is ok this year but right now the highest resolution is 576p so not much hope it will be amazing.

Screenshot_263.png

Oh I dunno, if you listen to the mob down the road it was the perfect idea.

FWIW I'm not sure we'll have a huge list of probables, but I'd like to see RT and Rowe play alongside one and other

Certainties if fit

Tex
Himmelberg
McAdam
Fog
Lynch
Sloane
Smith
Laird
ROB
Sholl
Crouch