Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titch v Boak?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Titch and by a fair bit.

Titch has played about 8 years. Boak about 14. Titch has 3 years already where he has averaged more than Boak’s best average.

The only question was about how matchfit Titch was and round 1 seems to have put that to bed.

There are no guarantees, but on exposed for Titch rates significantly higher than Boak IMO.

Tim Kelly v Bailey Smith v LDU

Titch v Boak?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Titch easily
Which 2 to start on-field and which 2 to E loophole.

Warner v Campbell v Berry v Rowe
Warner on field, then guessing for the other one. I'm looping Berry in the mids and Rowe forward but will need to bench Impey to get Rowe.
Dusty v Boak

who do you think averages more?
Not much in it, but Dusty is a forward so that swings it.

Zilliams v H Clark

Cheers guys
Zilliams without confidence
Tim Kelly v Bailey Smith v LDU
B.Smith
Rowell replacement:

Heeney vs Zilliams vs McGrath

Or get crazy with Stephenson?

I have Hunter and the Tarantula already.
Of those options McGrath. Like Cerra more though.

Stephenson is a trap imo. An outside player with a reputation for being flakey in a team that's going to get smashed a lot this season. It's the definition of a trap.

Walsh + Ridley vs Dusty + Ridley vs Titch + Butters.

Undecided what im gonna do. I really like Walsh but i feel if i dont pick dusty he may continue to do well. Ridley is good for my team structure. Additionally i like the look of Titch + Butters as its highly bye friendly and allows me to get another super-premo midfielder. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undecided what im gonna do. I really like Walsh but i feel if i dont pick dusty he may continue to do well. Ridley is good for my team structure. Additionally i like the look of Titch + Butters as its highly bye friendly and allows me to get another super-premo midfielder. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
One of the options with Ridley. I assume he’s still a pod.

Zilliams v H Clark

Cheers guys

For me this came down to bye round.

I have a heap of middle round bye guys so Zilliams was going to be a liability that week.

So I went with Clark.

Also, Zilliams is sure to pick up a soft tissue or two along the way and at least miss parts of matches, if not whole matches

I like the Walsh + Ridley option.

I think both will average around 110 each.

I like the Walsh + Ridley option.

I think both will average around 110 each.
Thanks. I can see Walsh averaging that. Not sure what Ridley will average but i really like his role and him playing on at every kick-out. Why im so undecided is that if i dont pick Dusty and Sam Walsh doesnt do as well as expected it may really hurt my overall as Dusty is in alot of teams.

Any concerns about Ridley's scoring dropping with Houli back?
do you mean Short???

Tom Mitchell & Bailey Smith (I already have 4 other bulldogs player tho - McCrae, Daniel, Dunkley & A Scott)

OR

Travis Boak & Tim Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back