Training 2021 - Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's an apparel sponsor so they would pay a sponsorship fee. I would say 200 to 250k per year. Carlton signed a multi or several million dollar deal with puma for 10 years and it's said to be the biggest in Aussie history. So say it's 3 mil over 10 years.

Agree with you on this. I think the Adelaide recruitment team have overly prioritised local talent. The reality with WA boys is that they rarely go home. And yes, Adelaide is a decent place to live.

In the 2017 Carnival, I was disappointed with Fogarty. They took him at 10 and he was not the best KPF in the draft by a long stretch. That was Oscar Allen. This view comes straight from Mickey Abblett.

Imagine then the two key forwards for the next decade of Logan McDonald and Oscar Allen with McAsey in defence and Bruhn, Caldwell and Duursma as mids. I might be wrong with Thilthorpe but he was about number 5 or 6 on my board. Sorry state when you finish with a wooden spoon only to end up missing out on the top 4 prospects. I had Ulge-Hagan. McDonald, Grainger-Barras and Holland ahead of Thilthorpe.
Crows have named Fogarty and Chance Jones as emergencies. Think they've got a long slow rebuild ahead.

That's what happens when you go with the cast whore. She gets on the casting couch and comes out looking worse for wear.
ADF3566D-C933-47CA-84AD-D2D50A8C128F.jpeg
Given time of OP I’m dead certain some research was put into this particular post. :shoutyoldman:

Castore obviously messed up everything player issue (playing guernseys, training guernseys, shorts etc).

Those retail tanks have a pretty average fit..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back