Trades 2021 Round 6 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advice please!!

1) Jones + JDG --> Farrar + Macrae

2) Jones + JDG --> Farrar/Macrae + Cunnington/Ward

The first leaves me with 287k to help my upgrades next week eg. Phillips, Serong, Fantasia and Clark all still spudding up my team.

The second leaves me with no real cash for upgrades next week, but potentially nets a higher score in the short term and I get on one of these mid pricers that could improve?

Going to roll the dice and go

L Jones -> McCreery
De Goey -> Treloar

Means I'm locked in tonight, but think Treloar should be really good for the rest of the year. McCreery seems like he's got decent enough JS. Would have picked Farrar over him but 3k short of that trade.

Means I run the gauntlet a bit with the Sunday teams are sweat on guys like Rowe, Bergman, Brockman, Kosi, Webster, Highmore but what can you do.

DEF: Laird, Docherty, Stewart, Hind, Markov, Bergman (Webster, Highmore)
MID: Merrett, Taranto, Walsh, Treloar, Gulden, Jordon, Powell, Macrae (Brockman, Martyn)
RUC: Gawn, Grundy (Flynn, Meek)
FWD, Dunkley, Phillips, Stephenson, Warner, Rowe, McCreery (Campbell, Kosi)

If Webster does play, Bergman back and Rowe or McCreery to the bench.

Gives me the ability to get a look at Randall this Sunday and get him as a downgrade next week.

Thanks but I'm in QLD, I'll pass it on to the WA lot.
hqdefault15.jpg

Going to roll the dice and go

L Jones -> McCreery
De Goey -> Treloar

Means I'm locked in tonight, but think Treloar should be really good for the rest of the year. McCreery seems like he's got decent enough JS. Would have picked Farrar over him but 3k short of that trade.

Means I run the gauntlet a bit with the Sunday teams are sweat on guys like Rowe, Bergman, Brockman, Kosi, Webster, Highmore but what can you do.

DEF: Laird, Docherty, Stewart, Hind, Markov, Bergman (Webster, Highmore)
MID: Merrett, Taranto, Walsh, Treloar, Gulden, Jordon, Powell, Macrae (Brockman, Martyn)
RUC: Gawn, Grundy (Flynn, Meek)
FWD, Dunkley, Phillips, Stephenson, Warner, Rowe, McCreery (Campbell, Kosi)

If Webster does play, Bergman back and Rowe or McCreery to the bench.

Gives me the ability to get a look at Randall this Sunday and get him as a downgrade next week.

Second guessing myself again.

Treloar & McCreery vs Titchell & Rantall

Noting that going McCreery gives me a look at Rantall and a downgrade option next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Advice please!!

1) Jones + JDG --> Farrar + Macrae

2) Jones + JDG --> Farrar/Macrae + Cunnington/Ward

The first leaves me with 287k to help my upgrades next week eg. Phillips, Serong, Fantasia and Clark all still spudding up my team.

The second leaves me with no real cash for upgrades next week, but potentially nets a higher score in the short term and I get on one of these mid pricers that could improve?

Ah this happens every week and it's always on the early game. I'm leaning towards option 2 because I'm so far behind the eight ball I need to get some overall scoring going... Macrae and Ward in. But am going to spend the next 25 minutes second guessing myself...

going a little left-field

Jones > Rantall
Campbell > Rowebottom

I was pretty bullish on Rowebottom pre season, so given I dont have a lot of cash, I'll roll the dice now

The Rowbottom pick could actually be pretty good, as he looks like he's taking Warner's mid minutes, so a possible 85-90 on the cards. With that said, I'd probably go Ward if it were me, as it's a bit safer - but love the uniqueness of this trade!

Looks like Kosi isn't named in the VFL, which is something. Hopefully Brockman has a good performance this week, and then is right back in the following week. Still bullish on his long-term JS, as he offers a point of difference down there IMO
Yep, reckon Brockman is worth holding. Hope he can come in soon and string a decent few weeks together. Still got the 20be.

Thank dog for the DevRob in, otherwise I might've been relying on Brockman onfield this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back